2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

3 hours ago, 615finest said:

I think our TEs will be Firkser, Swaim, and Pinkney.. I think they are pretty high on Pinkney. If I remember correctly he was considered a top TE prospect at 1 point. I think Firkser will shock ppl this year

I remember liking him quite a bit as a prospect, but mostly as a blocker. We definitely need more than 1 TE that can catch.

Edit: Holy crap, I forgot how productive he was his junior season. Dude can catch.

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

& Pruitt 

That would do it.

Edited by Daniel

Here's a look at the #s for some of the newest Titans, including the team's draft picks ...

23 – DB Caleb Farley

75 – OL Dillon Radunz

56 – LB Monty Rice

24 – DB Elijah Molden

10 – WR Dez Fitzpatrick

99 – OLB Rashad Weaver

81 – WR Racey McRath

33 – S Brady Breeze

surprised there aren’t any single digits. 

2 hours ago, 615finest said:

Here's a look at the #s for some of the newest Titans, including the team's draft picks ...

23 – DB Caleb Farley

75 – OL Dillon Radunz

56 – LB Monty Rice

24 – DB Elijah Molden

10 – WR Dez Fitzpatrick

99 – OLB Rashad Weaver

81 – WR Racey McRath

33 – S Brady Breeze

I thought Farley was going to take #3.

15 hours ago, 615finest said:

23 – DB Caleb Farley

75 – OL Dillon Radunz

56 – LB Monty Rice

24 – DB Elijah Molden

10 – WR Dez Fitzpatrick

99 – OLB Rashad Weaver

81 – WR Racey McRath

33 – S Brady Breeze

I'm glad they all stuck with traditional numbers. I personally dont care for single digits on anyone but QBs and kickers.

#OldSchool

4 hours ago, Titansfan_13 said:

I'm glad they all stuck with traditional numbers. I personally dont care for single digits on anyone but QBs and kickers.

#OldSchool

i love the idea of the new numbers. i cant understand why people dont like them, unless you guys just dont like "change". I love it in college and i think its gonna make the league that much more entertaining and fun. numbers mean a lot in sports.. especially football. would've loved to see at least one of them take a single digit number.. i think its great.

16 hours ago, 615finest said:

That’s what I thought.. I feel like Vrabel would be the type to get them to stray away from single digit numbers

i dont think he would. he seems very player friendly and what he says doesnt matter anyway lol.. if they wanted to, they would have.. i wouldnt care less what number the coach wanted me to wear.

havent seen anybody talking about the new kicker we got from ohio st. theres a youtube video of most all his kicks from ohio st. think he was the number 1 high school kicker in 2017 so the pedigree is there. watched his video and i think he has a legit shot at being this teams kicker. ball comes off his leg well, good pop, strong leg.. i feel good about him

1 hour ago, Airness McNairness said:

havent seen anybody talking about the new kicker we got from ohio st. theres a youtube video of most all his kicks from ohio st. think he was the number 1 high school kicker in 2017 so the pedigree is there. watched his video and i think he has a legit shot at being this teams kicker. ball comes off his leg well, good pop, strong leg.. i feel good about him

Yeah. Has a good chance to make it.  Beat out McCann I think was his name. I don't think they want to pay Gotskowski to come back. Use that money elsewhere.

Sign me the hell up if this is what it would take 

What worries me is Diana Russini has already shot the idea down of us making a play for Julio

I was calling her bluff the whole offseason between resigning Tannehill or signing Brady

Hopefully the Titans get involved though

Not that he guarantees anything but Brown Julio and Reynolds looks a a lot better than anything we have in house at the moment 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Airness McNairness said:

i love the idea of the new numbers. i cant understand why people dont like them, unless you guys just dont like "change". I love it in college and i think its gonna make the league that much more entertaining and fun. numbers mean a lot in sports.. especially football. would've loved to see at least one of them take a single digit number.. i think its great.

It has nothing to do with change, just personal taste. I've never liked the single digits in college or high school, and I won't care for them in the league either.

Back when NCAA games were still a thing, my teams always had NFL style player numbers after the existing players had graduated lol

2 hours ago, Titansfan_13 said:

It has nothing to do with change, just personal taste. I've never liked the single digits in college or high school, and I won't care for them in the league either.

Back when NCAA games were still a thing, my teams always had NFL style player numbers after the existing players had graduated lol

Ya I’m not trying to sound like an old fart or anything but I’m just not a fan of so many positions wearing single digits

Im sure I’ll get use to it at some point but I’m sure there will be times on defense, I’m not gonna know who made the play on other teams 

But at the same token if the Titans get Julio I’m all for him wearing the number 8 lol