2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

That’s actually a little better than I expected. Should be enough to sign one more rotational player if they can find one.

Although I assume that they’re prioritizing restructuring to be able to sign an impact player if one is free.

16 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Without any restructures, it's no surprise why we can't sign a vet like Kerrigan. It would take up half or more of the cap depending on the structure. 

exactly.. titans fans gotta let this pass rusher dream go.. titans under vrabel have NEVER gone 4 deep at OLB.. i think they are comfortable with their top 3 guys. even dupree coming off the injury, has an awesome prognosis.. whats being forgot in this is that why pay an aging pass rusher over 3 million dollars to be your 4th pass rusher? 4th pass rushers are also KEY special teams contributors. NONE of those aging vets are coming here to play special teams. the 4th pass on most teams plays 10-15 snaps a game( mostly on special teams) yall wanna restructure contracts and take a cap penatly down the road for that? lets be for real. 

Quick question 

Anyone find it weird that we didn’t choose to do joint practices with ATL since there is a relationship there with Arthur Smith already?

I know teams try and do as many joint practices as possible 

I was looking at the preseason schedule and to me it’s weird that the preseason games are still starting on time as if there are still 4 preseason games

I thought they would move everything up a week but instead there is a 2 week layoff from preseason game 3 to week 1 instead of the week and a half they use to do 

Anyway my overall question about not having joint practices with ATL as of now is any chance the Titans are waiting to announce this or are avoiding having practices with ATL incase they trade for Juilo Jones?

If the Titans trade for Julio and showed up for joint practices it would be a media frenzy more than normal 

I could be reading way too much into this 

With 1 less preseason game you would just think the Titans would want as many joint practices as possible 

Guess we’ll find out in a few weeks 

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Quick question 

Anyone find it weird that we didn’t choose to do joint practices with ATL since there is a relationship there with Arthur Smith already?

I know teams try and do as many joint practices as possible 

I was looking at the preseason schedule and to me it’s weird that the preseason games are still starting on time as if there are still 4 preseason games

I thought they would move everything up a week but instead there is a 2 week layoff from preseason game 3 to week 1 instead of the week and a half they use to do 

Anyway my overall question about not having joint practices with ATL as of now is any chance the Titans are waiting to announce this or are avoiding having practices with ATL incase they trade for Juilo Jones?

If the Titans trade for Julio and showed up for joint practices it would be a media frenzy more than normal 

I could be reading way too much into this 

With 1 less preseason game you would just think the Titans would want as many joint practices as possible 

Guess we’ll find out in a few weeks 

Not sure but it wouldn't surprise me if joint practices were not allowed due to covid guidelines.

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Titans are doing joint practices with the Bucs.

Ya the Bucs and Titans are already joint practices 

Thats why the Titans an ATL thing is Intriguing to me

Diana Russini has shot the Titans down already but we are a few weeks away hopefully the Titans get involved 

Titans need a WR so I hope we get involved in a few weeks