2020 Wild Card: Bears vs Saints

mw2noobbuster

4 minutes ago, Drained said:

Same with Pederson (aside from the pulling of Hurts incident), he was carried by Reich to the SB honestly and ever since he left he's been exposed. Reid's tree isn't that good and I'm not ready to become Chiefs Texas because Mahomes is selling fools gold.

Reid's tree is good, but I feel like at this point it's a tree that's shown that whoever comes from it really ought to be the CEO of the coaching staff type and not be running a full (offensive/defensive) unit himself.  They need to delegate play-calling and truly running the unit down to assistants - that model has worked well in the Reid tree.  One of the best examples of that recently is Sean McDermott.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Reid's tree is good, but I feel like at this point it's a tree that's shown that whoever comes from it really ought to be the CEO of the coaching staff type and not be running a full (offensive/defensive) unit himself.  They need to delegate play-calling and truly running the unit down to assistants - that model has worked well in the Reid tree.  One of the best examples of that recently is Sean McDermott.

Like I said before Reid's tree is good if we exclude the former OC's which is coincidentally the part of the game that Reid mainly manages. McDermott and Harbaugh were good DC's/Special Teams Coaches and they were probably given more freedom under Reid than Nagy, EB and Pederson were, just my two cents.

Just now, Drained said:

Like I said before Reid's tree is good if we exclude the former OC's which is coincidentally the part of the game that Reid mainly manages. McDermott and Harbaugh were good DC's/Special Teams Coaches and they were probably given more freedom under Reid than Nagy, EB and Pederson were, just my two cents.

Pederson was so awful.

I had to spend days watching a parade and Super Bowl highlights

why would any other team want that?