SNF Wildcard Weekend Browns @ Steelers

Sad People

What ya got?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/2021 at 02:00 AM

The Browns have everything to gain and nothing to lose playing the Chiefs. I wanted the Ravens, since we have the mental advantage over that team in every way possible. Oh well. At least the Browns are less dirty so Mahomes and other guys are less likely to get hurt.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Olympics coverage needs more table tennis and fencing.  It would be more entertaining if they didn't show all swimming and gymnastics events in their entirety.

These old network execs need to die or retire so someone who isn’t 200 years old can do the obvious thing and offer coverage of every single event online as they happen instead of just showing one thing at a time hours after they happen.

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

The Browns have everything to gain and nothing to lose playing the Chiefs. I wanted the Ravens, since we have the mental advantage over that team in every way possible. Oh well. At least the Browns are less dirty so Mahomes and other guys are less likely to get hurt.

You think that Mahomes could get injured?

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

That would have been a game Obj would have gone off in too

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

You think that Mahomes could get injured?

The last time we played the Ravens they got multiple roughing the passer penalties taking cheap shots on Mahomes. And our OL has been garbage this season. It's the one benefit of not getting the Ravens, they know they can't beat us so they resort to cheap tactics like trying to hurt us.

Just now, Kirill said:

The last time we played the Ravens they got multiple roughing the passer penalties taking cheap shots on Mahomes. And our OL has been garbage this season. It's the one benefit of not getting the Ravens, they know they can't beat us so they resort to cheap tactics like trying to hurt us.

So are you saying that Patrick Mahomes could get injured?

2 minutes ago, Kirill said:

I hope the Chiefs go one and done, just because of you. 

• Like 5

Just now, MSURacerDT55 said:

That would have been a game Obj would have gone off in too

Yeah, he's made for the bigtime games like that. I'm still worried about Kareem Hunt feasting against us. I remember when he got pulled over in Cleveland and busted for some weed on the cop video he was in tears saying he was supposed to be playing in the superbowl with Kansas City. We cut this dude and almost ruined his life for pushing a woman who wouldn't get out of his face or apt hallway at 2am in a drunk argument, thats literally it. We cut him over that. We would be sleepwalking into our 3rd championship if we kept him.

But Mahomes really got more dominant as a result of losing Hunt and having to elevate his game to beat Brady. Never seen a player progress that rapidly from great to GOAT caliber. So thanks Hunt and Dee Ford can kiss my ***

4 minutes ago, Kirill said:

There is a legitimate case you could throw a flag on the Ravens defense every snap, especially defensive holding

• Like 1