Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

Shut up dude. Own your troll 😈.

As for the rest of you haters:

8bf8fe9c2a883666839d4cfda0067291.png

Lol keeping it 100, take all this as a sign of respect. I've been saying it since the last time we played, you guys are for real. I'm sick of your team getting treated like the adorable bottom dweller of yesteryear. This iteration of the Cleveland Browns is a legitimate title contender and should be treated as such. Thus, we should be measuring them against the other big boys of the league and criticized in the same manner as well. As much as I hate to say it, the Cleveland Browns have arrived.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Sounds stupid given how it played out - but kicking them deep was the right play.

Given how the CLE offense was moving the ball (?) - with one minute left and no timeouts?   

On the other hand.....the CLE D was pretty bad.

Cleveland's lack of ball movement stemmed from over conservative play calling. They wouldn't of had that option with a minute to go going for it was the right move.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Sounds stupid given how it played out - but kicking them deep was the right play.

Given how the CLE offense was moving the ball (?) - with one minute left and no timeouts?   

On the other hand.....the CLE D was pretty bad.

I want to say that the math favors going for it there in terms of win probability, but not really my area of expertise 

Just now, Leader said:

Thats the play that won the game.....but if SOMETHING had gone wrong.......

You punt and they could return it, Baker could hit a no look face mask pass. The variables to lose increase exponentially if you punt there, but you gain a 100% chance of victory with a play call you’ve been keeping in your back pocket since week 13?

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

yup. It was single high man-coverage and it looks like 36 was playing zone for some reason. Or he thought he was supposed to cover Williams in the backfield. 

Great play call by KC but poor execution by Clev DB. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm just excited you get to remain a chiefs fan for at least one more week. 

Thank god the Browns is the Browns lol the end result was never in doubt for me got a bunch of ppl texting me when Mahomes went down had to remind them who our opponent was

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Looking forward to getting Mahomes and CEH back next week and walking into the superbowl.

And now that the trouble has passed the gopher sticks his head out into the world again.

Don't worry little guy! It's safe for now! Awwww timid little thing aren't you?

Just throwing this out there. Everyone calling a great play call by Andy Reid...dont be the same ones asking why Eric B didn't get a HC gig this yr. All I've heard is how smart Reid is on all those calls late in the 4th qtr.