2020 Divisional: #6 Cleveland Browns vs. #1 KC Chiefs

MWil23

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’d expect more from a mod to be honest. That’s ridiculous. 

Hey, I was genuinely rooting for you guys. Your team let us all down today. Unlike some folks on your side, I actually like and respect Baker. Not even trolling when I say I'm truly appaled you guys couldn't even beat a Chad Henne lead team. The Browns literally caught all the breaks and did nothing with it. That deserves criticism. 

Just now, RavensTillIDie said:

Hey, I was genuinely rooting for you guys. Your team let us all down today. Unlike some folks on your side, I actually like and respect Baker. Not even trolling when I say I'm truly appaled you guys couldn't even beat a Chad Henne lead team. The Browns literally caught all the breaks and did nothing with it. That deserves criticism. 

LOL

Shut up dude. Own your troll 😈.

As for the rest of you haters:

8bf8fe9c2a883666839d4cfda0067291.png

Just now, Leader said:

? He did a head first head plant into the ground.

He was OUT on his feet.

But if you look closely, he's already out and droping the ball, before he hits the ground.

Hope he can come back and play next week.

Obviously a really disappointing way to end the season, but I'm proud of my team.

Andrew Berry needs to invest 90% of our resources this offseason to fixing the defense. If we can improve to even an average defense next year, we could be really, really good.

• Like 1

To all the Henne nay sayers, he bought them three clock minutes, close to eight real minuutes, after Browns put up an eight minute TD drive. Even with the GL INT, that was huge.

When Henne got the ball back, the Browns never touched it again. 

They can beat the bills with Henne under center. I hope they don't have to, but they can.

J