Playoffs - Divisional Round

Leader

2 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Yet this game was close if Brees doesnt give up 3 Ints. They are no Goliath we can beat any team. We match up well with them let alone anyone. 

Oh - both teams played like **** today - but still - TPA has *the* formula and the players to implement it - against us. Hence - I'd *preferred* not having to play them.

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I mean it's Tampa either way now but we don't need to do the "we need to beat the best" crap. The goal is to make the SB. I wish we were playing the Lions without Stafford. We'll have to beat Tampa but if you could choose one team feom the field in the NFC to send to Lambeau to beat us and crush our SB run....you'd pick Tampa. 

GB is going to have to play a very good game, on both sides of the ball, against a team that wiped the floor with us earlier this year. We can do it....but this isnt what we wanted. 

It isn't what YOU wanted.  I didn't care either way.

12 minutes ago, Leader said:

12 minutes ago, Leader said:

No Alpha/Beta about it.

Tampa is better than NOLA and Tampa has the defensive players, scheme & DC to make life far harder on us than NOLA.

The matchup with Tampa makes me nervous.  Brady is still as clutch as they come, and Arians has had Aaron's number for years. Hopefully the Packers can rise to the occasion at home. They are good enough to win it for sure, but there might be a pretty large mental hurdle that Rodgers will need to get over.  Let's get it done!

Edited by {Family Ghost}
  • Like 1

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

The matchup makes me neecous

The matchup with Tampa makes me nervous.  Brady is still as clutch as they come, and Arians has had Aaron's number for years. Hopefully the Packers can rise to the occasion at home. They are good enough to win it for sure, but there might be a pretty large mental hurdle that Rodgers will need to get over.  Let's get it done!

thats what a character arc is for.