Playoffs - Divisional Round

Leader

6 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Any crab clambering to the top declaring ANYTHING other than WINNING IS OUR DESTINY will be pulled back down into the bucket without mercy!

Pretty much all the crabs get pulled down, though. It’s why crab buckets don’t need a cover. 

I'm convinced.  GB is going to the Super Bowl!

Crabs are tasty

TB has the feel of the Packers and the Giants when they came up through the wild card slots and went to the Super Bowl. Under doggy with a chip on their collective shoulder. The key will be how well the Packer's OL handles the Buc's DL. If the Packer's OL does as well as they did against LA, we will be OK. That's one of the keys to the game for me that I'll be watching.

1 minute ago, coachbuns said:

Agreed.  But we aren't and TB didn't do that much to make me much of a nervous Nellie.

No. They played badly IMO - except on defense. They have the better offensive weapons than NOLA - but were sputtering just as much. Minus the NOLA TOs - it's reasonable to question how they would have scored - but - they made the turnovers didnt they (?) and the capitalized on them.

They have offensive weapons. They'll make us defend a much bigger field than NOLA would have. It's our offense that has to bring it IMO. They have to be as efficient and deadly as they were against the LAR - but I think TPA stouter up front - their front 5-7 package - than the LAR - because of their ILBs.

They're very fast and active. I suspect they'll be shooting the A/B gaps just as much as previous - trying to draw the straightest line to AR. They did it before. It'll be on us to insure they dont do it again. 

3 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

As our offense has the personnel and scheme on offense to make life difficult for them.  Stop the run, make Brady pass in the cold, snow and wind.  His age and his blood has thinned from living in Florida.

Brady will happily pass for 5 yards at a time against our weak scheme 

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

I live in central FL, east coast though.  Gonna be a long week.

Yeah, Especially since they all became fans again this year... Well, A lot of them. My friends are pretty loyal and we are having some fun with it. I'm not a trash talking type though usually.

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

How in the **** did we open as 4 point favorites?

It's Pettine versus Brady.

More likely we lose by 40 than win by 4. 

Oddsmakers don't know anything. 

I'm upset about this. 

At least if oddsmakers had it right I could hang my hat on the fact that we lost to the clearly better team with the clearly better defense. 

I just don't know how this is going to work because the MVP curse and the Home Town curse are going up against each other, so what does this guarantee the Bills/Chiefs win the Super Bowl? 

When Outpost starts talking about curses and that we’re more likely to lose by 40 than win by 4, were in good shape

Just now, Outpost31 said:

How in the **** did we open as 4 point favorites?

It's Pettine versus Brady.

More likely we lose by 40 than win by 4. 

Oddsmakers don't know anything. 

I'm upset about this. 

At least if oddsmakers had it right I could hang my hat on the fact that we lost to the clearly better team with the clearly better defense. 

I just don't know how this is going to work because the MVP curse and the Home Town curse are going up against each other, so what does this guarantee the Bills/Chiefs win the Super Bowl? 

Going to be a very long week for you.  You'd better start drinking now, continue through the game and if when they win you can pass out.  

1 minute ago, Toddfather said:

Yeah, Especially since they all became fans again this year... Well, A lot of them. My friends are pretty loyal and we are having some fun with it. I'm not a trash talking type though usually.

I am at work.  They all know I don't root for the Bucs or Jags.  Nobody around here seems to be a Dolphins fan.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Good news:  The home town and MVP curse cancel each other out - plus for GB.

More good news:  Bills and Chiefs can’t both win the SB, much less the AFC championship game!  

• Like 1