Doug Pederson Fired

DeSean Jackson

Just now, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

"He scares the crap out of me because my comparisons that keep coming to mind when I watch him are too good. I keep looking at him and he's got such a smooth, natural ability. He just floats off his back foot and flips it like Aaron Rodgers. He just runs to his left and throws it 60 yards downfield like Patrick Mahomes." -David Pollack 

David Pollack, the hot take guru.

I think the thing that reminds the most of Rodgers is how Wilson works in the pocket. He's so active and has such a good understanding of pressure and what's going on around him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

I loved Shady and Cox, but even then they weren't my favorite guys in their class. If we take Parsons, it'll be the first time we took my actual favorite player in the draft. Chase would be dope too, but I certainly don't love him like I loved Larry Fitz coming out. I might end up liking Parsons as much as I liked Kuechly.

DJack & Shady were the two I can think of. I feel like I'm forgetting someone. It'll come to me later. 

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

David Pollack, the hot take guru.

I think the thing that reminds the most of Rodgers is how Wilson works in the pocket. He's so active and has such a good understanding of pressure and what's going on around him. 

He's got that McNabb pressure sense

Good Luck. Going to be very interesting to see if the next HC is able to keep any of the current coaches,  namely Stout.

I'm sure every HC candidate is just chomping at the bit to join this **** Show!

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

No it was awhile back. I was happy with that pick but that draft I wanted a DB. There was like 2-3 good ones on the clock when we picked

It was Bunkley the other guy. I just looked back. That one didn't really work out

LOVED the Bunkley pic