2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

As a Falcons GM I‘m pretty happy. No needs left before the draft, so we just can go BPA in every round! Not sure I‘ve ever been 4/4 in the first.

As the Seahawks GM I have mixed feelings. Ingram is a steal, but loosing out on all the offensive line targets will make Wilson not happy. Thought I had good offers, but there seems to be always someone, that pays more. Maybe should have gone for other players...

If anyone looks to move some O-Liners, let me know!

4 minutes ago, whodatOL said:

As a Falcons GM I‘m pretty happy. No needs left before the draft, so we just can go BPA in every round! Not sure I‘ve ever been 4/4 in the first.

As the Seahawks GM I have mixed feelings. Ingram is a steal, but loosing out on all the offensive line targets will make Wilson not happy. Thought I had good offers, but there seems to be always someone, that pays more. Maybe should have gone for other players...

I feel you on offensive line.  Thought the Giants had a solid offer in on Joe Thurley, shouldn't have even targeted him knowing how many were gunning for him, but we made out at getting two 34OLB which is really where the Giants needed the help on defense.  Will be looking for interior lineman on both sides of the ball with getting outbid by the Jaguars for Dalvin Tomlinson.  He was our rock on the defensive line.  Really not comfortable with having rookies at left guard so I'm in the hunt for a veteran guard.

Bucs first round. Mixed emotions.

David Andrews - Steal

Matt Feiler - Good pick up fair price.

John Johnson - Paid slightly more than I feel he will get by about 1mil a year but that’s the TCMD effect. Top player.

misses

Failed to being back both L David and S Barrett. With both my offers made putting them around the top paid players in the league at their positions but I was about 8 million per year out on David and 7 million per year out on Barrett. This has created two big holes which is why I am disappointed but I can’t live with those sort of bids even with my home town discounts.

Edited by mountainpd
  • Like 1

Damn happy i got all four. Like i said was a close call where signing bonus and resign bonus made the difference for Trent. Clowney i may have went a bit too high but i feel 4/36 is still relatively good for him. Verrett was damn good last year and if he can keep that level up this contract is an absolutely steal. If he goes back to his injury ways the guaranteed money is low enough to make it an easy cut. K'Wuan has been one of the best slot corners in de NFL so good to have him back.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, whodatOL said:

I bid more on Pocic then I wanted to, but C was the only hole on my roster so wanted to make sure I filled it, with a player that still had upside.

Signings I like be it fit or value for money in no particular order

Remmers

Blythe

Hooker

Robertson-Harris

Wylie

Yannick

Maye

Banner

Ingram

Milano

Players I think were overspent even if I like most of them