2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

29 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I took this method from OTC...

The effective cap spaced needed is equal to: Rookie Pool - ($660,000 x number of picks).

that is the calculation for when you have less than 51 players on the roster/under contract.   Once you are over 51, it is the net of the draft pick relative to the player being replaced in the top 51.   For some teams, after the 3rd round, the draft pick does not count at all.  

GB is only going to add around $2M in rookie pick to the top 51.  So the $660K times 10 picks is about $4M over estimated.    Not a big deal in that I just plan on that as the rollover, but it does affect the amount teams can use in UFA

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

@cortes02 looking at your depth chart, I bet Peters would ask to be the strarting RG. If I was not mistaken Peters would start at a guard position prior to the 2020 season for the Eagles and then injuries started to pile up for Philly.

I understand where your coming from but I picked up Joe Feliciano who si younger & more experienced at playing teh Gaurd position.  Also,I want to keep Peters fresh in case Jedrick Willis went down.

Peace!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Oweh looks to be a solid prospect. I like it sparky.

Yes, he's very fast but needs to improve his technique. The new Dontay Moch.

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Curious to hear some thoughts on Elijah Moore here. Some probably think it's way too high, but he's also been a climber for the draft. He was third on my list of Toney, R Moore and him, but I also didn't expect the former to make it to 51 either. 

Not too high for Moore. A guy who averages 140 yards per game in the SEC is a player.