Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

9 minutes ago, swoosh said:

N1 - I was jailed, but I tried to profile pickle. 

N2 - Profiling - I used it on pickle. I was given: Naomi Misora, Kyosuke Higuchi, or Anthony Rester

SirA = kyosuke Hitachi

???? (Whicker) = Naomi misora 

???? = Anthony Rester

N3 - Profiling - I used this on bcb. I was given: Suguru Shimura, Touta Matsuda, or L

Bcb = suguru shimura

Pickle = ???? ( claimed touda matsuda)

???? = L

N4 - Profiling - I used this on malf. I was given: Watari, Misa Amane, or Kanichi Takimura

Josh = watari

Malf = Misa amane

???? = kanichi

Profiling gives me three players still in the game, one of which is that player. 

Thanks for posting this!!!

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

SirA = kyosuke Hitachi

???? (Whicker) = Naomi misora 

???? = Anthony Rester

Bcb = suguru shimura

Pickle = ???? ( claimed touda matsuda)

???? = L

Josh = watari

Malf = Misa amane

???? = kanichi

Thanks for posting this!!!

No problem. Josh was died N2, so it must be players in the game period (making it more powerful). That or Nacho made a blunder or simply just was lazy because he knew Malf was going to die.

14 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@SirA1 felt cornered. Not knowing what else to do, he desperately ran into his car and sped off. But the officers were able to call reinforcements to surround his vehicle and put an end to him for good. Autopsies confirmed he was Kyosuke Higuchi of Yotsuba. Going through his possessions, however, no Death Note was found!

As it turns out, my thing ended kinda early so let's just go with night moves being due at 9:35 PM ET.  Night still might take a bit longer than usual.

Autopsy:

Reveal hidden contents

Kyosuke Higuchi
Department Head
dlqynKXTTmdSewZK46ac3vf3BfDwrruo2TCwb42cTyKeg94kLBUBSZdklqzv_z3mRBMEc2SYsceot8RuUPnIG5MRWzduiNHncTU2XfG_sd1-j4oJN7L3GU2_eBLVbljXd2JCvHqL

"With these eyes I'm invincible." - Kyosuke Higuchi

You are aligned with Yotsuba: The Yotsuba group must outnumber all other living players (excluding Neutral-aligned players).

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Shinigami Eyes: Once per night, target a player. You will receive a report on all players visiting that player and what their character names are. If no one visits that player, you receive their character name instead. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.
  • Security Cameras (PASSIVE): Each night, you receive a report of all players who visit you during the night.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• Death Note: See below image for details about all of the powers of this item.

SirA gave the DN to bcb

14 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

With both factions attempting to gain power from owning a Death Note now aware of the other, they prepared for all-out war . However, one of them was able to out-maneuver the other with a devastating kill of the one going by the alias of @Malfatron, who was one of Kira's top supporters, Misa Amane. She was found dead from a heart attack, but no Death Note was found.

However, this news was quickly overshadowed by the Chief of the Task Force himself being found dead from a heart attack as well. Soichiro Yagami, masquerading as @MWil23, was beloved by all who knew him, and his loss weighs heavily on all remaining investigators. On his body was his radio.

However, a bit of mixed news soon surfaced. The claimed Yotsuba mole, @bcb1213, better known as Suguru Shimura, was also found dead from a heart attack. On his corpse was two Death Notes! Suddenly, Shinigami A picked up one of them and addressed the crowd. It revealed itself to be Rem, who was Neutral aligned.

FaWCjtK-80EBuUKA8HQ3JSoxiHWeBdmT0uupefyJnskVTzmnSVFmbKcYdNLbBLrqGjOo1scSmAjANqfjgiN-b4PrqSFnRSF3INUeqBkA_-M9VeE9c25sFJaX_ex9xVFCXzTbmovi

"Humans are such ugly creatures." - Rem

"It was I who killed this disgusting human, out of revenge," she boasted. "I lost everything, and will now take my notebook back to the Shinigami Realm. As for the other notebook, do with it what you like." She then flew off into the night.

Sakura TV's broadcast mentions none of this however, as the top headline was:

"Tk3 = Shuichi Aizawa"

The investigators surrounded the other notebook. Someone needs to pick it up. For the next 12 hours, the normal VC will be suspended for a vote to who will be allowed to pick up the remaining Death Note. This vote ends at Saturday at 10 AM ET.

Autopsies:

Reveal hidden contents

Misa Amane
Celebrity
OZFGevjN-HJXVAehKVla1rqafUqljlGgj3PJekiaplVqShYqQnbodmuZ5wriQ6kWcSxzFt8c9x8hRV0m40LtUmOjh5x5_vLKD2JiyuBSgHJEqB-pXP0r-ngZLZ4ACDisArZKUCfc

"If I see you with another girl, I'll kill her!" - Misa Amane

You are aligned with Kira: Those loyal to Kira must outnumber all other living players (excluding Neutral-aligned players).

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Seduce: Once per night, target another player. That player will be roleblocked during the night. You cannot target the same player two nights in a row with this ability.
  • Shinigami Eyes: Once per night, target a player. You will receive a report on all players visiting that player and what their character names are. If no one visits that player, you receive their character name instead. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• Death Note: See below image for details about all of the powers of this item.

@MWil23was:

Soichiro Yagami
Chief
Gk4fUqNKHWkDlouAj9wZTgCyF6omhZ0wfGZ4hjClluXuTZvTlOHWDWRkwMmG63x7bsMSiov8jDRfWYMs9XiL1GLMY_5Nzd28Xhq4vfU6KkzI-wBgYdIj6Mw_gtBASPAqYD4mXzAw

"The real evil is the power to kill people. Someone who finds himself with that power is cursed." - Soichiro Yagami

You are aligned with the Task Force: Eliminate all threats facing the Task Force. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. The SPK (including Mello) is allied with the Task Force and thus not considered a threat, but you don't need them to win, either.

ROLE POWERS:

• Investigate: Thrice per game, at night, target a player to get a report of your choice about them: a) a report on the items in the target's inventory; b) a report on all players the target visited and all players visiting the target; c) a report on the target's title (found right under the Character Name of a Role PM. For example, your title is 'Chief'). You can only receive one of each of these reports per game.
  • Chief (PASSIVE): You know the names (not identities) of all possible members of the Task Force at the beginning of the game.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Radio (Task Force): Use this item at night specifying a Character Name and a message up to 255 characters. If that Character is in the game and is or was Task Force aligned, they will receive the message along with their night PM, but they will neither be told the sender's identity or character (you are free to include these details in your message, however). The radio does not visit, and the target will always receive it even other other moves would fail on them that night.

@bcb1213was:

Suguru Shimura
Department Head
MMQu6WHy7jppVpXaYsc8_OaJHPNsc8HajvVowmOKgPncCwYEKrlwSSvNazmR_KAiX9wzbCeKuSV1ErhUH3P-oZ8PlFNHJOfCvviu6WOYc2j3sb5YjU7CPqyf_HJvzIVE4qy1eW0a

"It's only a matter of time until the public finds out. And this isn't going to stop until that happens." - Suguru Shimura

You are aligned with Yotsuba: The Yotsuba group must outnumber all other living players (excluding Neutral-aligned players).

ROLE POWERS:

• Hire Investigator: Once per night, you target a player to get a copy of their Role PM the following night (for instance, using this on Night 1 will give you the report as part of your Night 2 PM). You may use this ability if an investigation is already in progress, but it will cancel the previous one.
  • Hire Hitman: Once per even night, target a player. That player is killed.

STARTING ITEMS:

• none!

Bcb used the death note i now have to kill malf.

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

With gopher it just feels like he knew touch visited blue, potentially bc he or someone with him used the shinigami eye thing.  And then touch died the next night.   Feels line gopher tried to play it off as a watch/track

I agree with this.

On 1/15/2021 at 12:35 PM, TheKillerNacho said:
  • Nazgul
  • squire12
  • theuntouchable: Killed on Night 3. Halle Lidner, SPK aligned.
  • Daboyle
  • Whicker
  • Mwil23: Killed on Night 4. Soichiro Yagami, Task Force aligned.
  • Forge
  • MD4L: Killed on Night 3. Raye Penber, FBI aligned.
  • Malfatron: Killed on Night 4. Misa Amane, Kira aligned.
  • Daniel: Lynched on Day 3. Reiji Namikawa, Yotsuba aligned.
  • bigbadbuff
  • swoosh
  • bcb1213: Killed on Night 4. Suguru Shimura, Yotsuba aligned.
  • Glen: Lynched on Day 1. Kanzo Mogi, Task Force aligned.
  • The Orca: Killed on Night 2. The Orca, SPK aligned.
  • Matts4313: Lynched on Day 2. Wedy, Civilian aligned.
  • kingseanjohn: Killed on Night 2. Aiber, Civilian aligned.
  • SwAg: Killed on Night 2. Mello, Mello aligned.
  • Tk3
  • SirA1: Lynched on Day 4. Kyosuke Higuchi, Yotsuba aligned.
  • gopherwrestler
  • Blue: Killed on Night 2. Kiyomi Takada, Kira aligned.
  • Counselor
  • Pickle Rick
  • Lind L. Tailor: Killed on Night 3. Lind L. Tailor, Task Force aligned.
  • Shinigami A: Returned to Shinigami Realm on Night 4. Rem, Neutral aligned.
  • Shinigami B: Returned to Shinigami Realm in the middle of Day 3. Ryuuk, Neutral aligned.
  • Shinigami C
  • Shinigami D
  1. Nazgul -- ??? No info on or supplied
  2. squire12 --- task force. Alignment compare
  3. Daboyle --- claimed Civilian yuri??
  4. Whicker --- claimed FBI unlikely to have been converted
  5. Forge --- ??? Claimed to have pickle character ID
  6. bigbadbuff ---- ??? No items from Counselor on n4.  Unlikely to be Kira
  7. swoosh --- claimed task force.  Profile players, gets 3 names as options
  8. Tk3 --- claimed task force cleared by mwil
  9. gopherwrestler --- ???  Confirmed pickle visit on touch
  10. Counselor --- claimed SPK. Item investigator