Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@TheKillerNacho great game!

@Forge, good work :) 

@swoosh you get my MVP

@bigbadbuff you are my thesis as to why I always push and vote inactives. You did nothing and lasted to endgame. Congratulations for being an indictment of Mafia Society.

Thank you for your assist. Your ingenuity with the radio transmissions and gifs was very good. You even gave me a legit cover on N2 if I had chosen to use it 

Baker Mayfield Fortnite Celebration GIF by NFL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Thank you for your assist. Your ingenuity with the radio transmissions and gifs was very good. You even gave me a legit cover on N2 if I had chosen to use it 

@MWil23 @Forge

did one of the transmissions go to a player who ended up dead, and therefore Forge could have claimed it for himself after intercepting?

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Baker Mayfield Fortnite Celebration GIF by NFL

I was initially very concerned about those getting outed with the radio transmissions for obvious Death Note reasons, but at the same time, it was also the only means that Town had to correlate/corroborate one another, and since @Blue was killed and @Malfatron was also killed by D4/D5, it took @bigbadbuff and @swoosh a couple of extra days to figure out what you were doing.

I was basically in a "no win" position on what to do once I saw you out Squire and myself, so I thought it best to information dump.

@Tk3 my biggest mistake was that I glossed over the "if they are in the game" comment from Nacho about the 9 on the Task Force. That's 100% on me.

Just now, Tk3 said:

@MWil23 @Forge

did one of the transmissions go to a player who ended up dead, and therefore Forge could have claimed it for himself after intercepting?

I think the player didn't exist in the game. Gopher also sent transmissions to players who didn't exist. Around N4 I started to think that was the case and considered claiming him, but I was hopeful to hurt town a little more and then just make the sides more even to where I didn't have to lie about my role and could just claim I could win with anyone and both sides would leave me alone. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

@MWil23 @Forge

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Tk3 my biggest mistake was that I glossed over the "if they are in the game" comment from Nacho about the 9 on the Task Force. That's 100% on me.

No, that character wasn't in the Game (N2).