Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Matts4313 - 9 - The Orca, Shinigami B, SwAg, Pickle Rick, bcb1213, Shinigami A, Tk3, Daniel, Malfatron

I would like to congratulate @The Orca, @SwAg, @Pickle Rick, @bcb1213, @Tk3, @Daniel, @Malfatron and whomever the two shin's are for being big dumb dumbs. Post game I plan to mock some of you relentlessly for attempting to lynch me every single night in every single game.

If I come back as anything other than pink-civilian, I swear on my mafia career I was janitored. I will show you bozo's my role pm post game. 

Now I wait to see if the VC is correct...

Just now, Forge said:

I don't even remember the last game I played with a hammer tbh

without it, it allows too many to wait to come and see where the votes are without taking a stand earlier in the day.

Just about every game on D1 for sure and some others, getting to 4-5 votes doesn't really create any pressure without the potential of a hammer vote

• Like 2

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I would like to congratulate @The Orca, @SwAg, @Pickle Rick, @bcb1213, @Tk3, @Daniel, @Malfatron and whomever the two shin's are for being big dumb dumbs. Post game I plan to mock some of you relentlessly for attempting to lynch me every single night in every single game.

If I come back as anything other than pink-civilian, I swear on my mafia career I was janitored. I will show you bozo's my role pm post game. 

😥 you'll be missed, my friend

• Like 2

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You or someone that my pm says is not a threat.  You all day.  

The gang chased down @Matts4313, who attempted to flee with her high speed motor bike. Unfortunately, they were able to corner her with police vehicles, causing her to crash into a truck, killing her instantly.

Autopsy reveals she was Wedy, Civilian aligned.

Night moves are due 9:37 PM ET

Wedy
Criminal
lbesd1BZha4REayb_03JOQFYT8OWWnGnh8eclSuDnPoW_04RnW41ZqPHLYyAM-WmkhWowWHV06VX4eITtRz1oqgwhHPGk9uO8NUOkxeAoCTayj7jDKAIey9aERl3l2z50padK79v

"I'm so disappointed! I thought this would be a challenge. Security level here is a joke." - Wedy

You are aligned as a Civilian: You must survive until the game's end. You are not a threat to either the Task Force or SPK.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Thief: Thrice per game, at night, target a player to steal a random item that player is holding (if a player is using an item that night, it will always be that item instead of it being random). This ability occurs before most other night actions, and thus, negates the target's attempted use of the item that night.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• none!

• Like 2

Just now, squire12 said:

without it, it allows too many to wait to come and see where the votes are without taking a stand earlier in the day.

Just about every game on D1 for sure and some others, getting to 4-5 votes doesn't really create any pressure without the potential of a hammer vote

I've tried hammer games before and you're always forced to implement a deadline at some point. On this site, it's just not worth it.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm not the one making a case that we shouldn't be lynching actives but in turn was pushing for lynching an active 

Orca said multiple times he didn't read much of D1 and was busy.   He was far from active the majority of the day