Chargers hire DC Brandon Staley as HC

.Buzz

13 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Ok guys....take 223

Chargers fans: this is our year.

I fully expect Herbert to go on IR after the 4th pre season game. Because the chargers can’t have nice things! It’s a fact. Prepare for misery! Fire the the misery cannons! Ay ai ai captain. 

11 hours ago, The LBC said:

Donald Parham to turn into the next Darren Waller... BOOK IT! [/sarcasm]

If you haven’t gotten charger season tickets! I hope you do soon. That’ll be such a freaking fun team to watch the next 5 years... Pretty insane tbh tickets are so cheap. I wonder do some charger season ticket holders get to buy the seat license or is it only Ram fans? Sucker costing me 50k to own the seats on top of 12k a season a to pay for the seats. At least they sent me a sweet tiny paper 3D copy of the stadium along with some amazing free dirt that was excavated!!! Merica. 

• Like 1

Just now, lomaxgrUK said:

Is this legit?!?!? You pay $12k a year ($1,500 a game) plus a one off payment of $50k??? Is your seat next to McVay or something?

That is MENTAL.

50k/5k a year if you want to make payments. you get to own them for a while lol. 

12k is for 2 seats... They’re really good seats. Who knows I’ll throw him a kiss. Basically 17k a year for those seats. 

Deff worth it. And those are cheap. Thank god we don’t have die hard fans... Also, you saying mental! I can picture you being Youngblood wearing of those crazy outfits. 

On 1/17/2021 at 9:04 PM, BayRaider said:

Was the second best choice after Daboll imo. Don’t know why some are calling it a bad hire. I wish it was, but this is a solid hire by the Chargers.

I don't really know anything about him, but one thing I would question a little bit is hiring a defense-minded head coach when you are going into the second year of a very promising young quarterback's career.  I would have probably looked for an offensively minded guy, but then again, what do I know? 

Best of luck to him with the Chargers.

Edited by Uncle Buck