Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Thread info?

would love some as long at it doesnt directly expose a power role.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Lay it on me, dawg.  I need some good news after MD4L somehow survived Day 1.

Here it comes:

Black tea with pineapple. Delicious

• Like 5

On 1/27/2021 at 11:26 AM, bigbadbuff said:

Althought md4l saying he will sit out a few games if he dies day one is scummy

Lucky yall.  I went back through Day 1 to look through interactions with and about bbb.  I'll start with the post that caught both my and MWil's attention early on.  Josh votes KSJ right after this, but I didn't bother quoting because no one had brought heat yet.

On 1/27/2021 at 11:44 AM, Daniel said:

So, why are you coming to this conclusion now?  I assume this is what MWil huhed over.

My post fingering him right after MWil's.

On 1/27/2021 at 11:53 AM, MWil23 said:

No, I saw that. I'm "huh"-ing about you cherry picking that item and then not pushing it or voting him. It's weird.

MWil's second post fingering him.  These three are the first real heat bbb gets.

On 1/27/2021 at 11:54 AM, Counselor said:

Rack

For leading me on for three weeks about trading for players he said were on his block in BDL then doing to me what he didn’t like that Pickle did to him. 

While I don't think Counselor is very fishy anymore, he starts the rack push right after some heat comes on bbb.

23 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

oooooo!!

This is in reply to Nacho linking to Winter Soldier as a bad guy.  Malf caught him on a lie involving this post later.

23 hours ago, Counselor said:

Okay boys and girls let’s be real here. Scum is some between BBB, Orca, Daniel, Swag, Rack, TK3

Counselor is the next to mention BBB as scummy in his list.

23 hours ago, Malfatron said:

rack, right?

Malf goes the rack direction instead of bbb.

23 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

rackcs, sure

Naho follows suit.  Between this and the Winter Soldier thing, Nacho looks pretty bad at this point.

23 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I like this direction.

Rags joins in.  I pressed Counselor about racks later because I didn't see much of a real case, and the follows were bothering me.  Rags will come up later in this too.

23 hours ago, Counselor said:

Anyone trying to steer away from Rack here like Daniel just did is likely scum

This post I like now, because it gives followers an easy out.  Too bad no one jumped on here.

22 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I could gopher this vote

Here's Josh going a different direction, probably just for the pun.  Not particularly concerning to me, but he does pursue a different route.

21 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Bbb

The first vote on bbb IIRC.

20 hours ago, Daniel said:

Gotcha.

Gopher or bbb is my vote for now.  Other inactives are fine when we don't have two inactives that also look scummy.

My follow up.  I'm quoting these last two so yall have the context for how/when heat came at bbb.

19 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@Forge @bigbadbuff @Tk3

you guys are off the claimed watcher correct?

The other vote that was still on MD4L was Swag.  If Forge does flip scum, that means three people in the same faction, at least, were all on MD4L.  No way is he Carnage aligned, but it's also just really surprising that they'd bunch up as a group like that.

18 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

bbb

Next vote for bbb.  I'm torn on whether this makes Nacho more clear, or if he's distancing.  You'll see he starts to go hard after bbb after this point, though I never saw his reasoning.

18 hours ago, Tk3 said:

KSJ

Tk3 goes another direction right after the Nacho vote and being called out to get off the watcher by Malf.

18 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@bigbadbuff reminder to not miss your night move (because you love claiming that you missed it as scum :) )

(dont confirm or deny you have a night move)

Malf talking to bbb.

18 hours ago, Counselor said:

May I interest anyone is a TK3 just hopping on votes from others at this point? I’ll prove my Rack claim tonight. 

I quoted this because I literally just said this about Tk3's day 2 vote patterns.  Great minds and whatnot.

18 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Ok i sped read last 11 pages. MD4L was my original thought. But nacho using wiki pages to say he was a bad guy then switching a couple minutes later to say nvm is scummy to me.

nacho

The reason Nacho jumps out to me now is more this post than anything Nacho posted.  bbb voting for Nacho this late seems more like distancing than a real attempt to get away.  I think he saw the writing on the wall, or he would have joined the rack or KSJ lynch here.

17 hours ago, Malfatron said:

buff

This is after Malf caught bbb on the lie I referred to earlier.

17 hours ago, Counselor said:

Malf bringing up all kind of heat on Buff. Gotta ride with this

Counselor joins in.

17 hours ago, Tk3 said:

why are pickle and orca not voting?

Just to be clear, this is the point at which Tk3 gets off of MD4L as well, and he goes away from bbb.

17 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Jolt was once leader of the Thunderbolts.

Rags bringing doubt into the bbb lynch.

17 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Just googled innocent child

Wildly stupid claim if scum

Tk3 now moves onto bbb.

17 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

the orca

This is Rags' last vote, even after all the bbb stuff.

So, my takeaway: Nacho was of a mind with bbb early, may have bussed him when he was starting to get heat.  Those that know how Nacho plays as scum more than I do, please let me know if he does this.

Tk3 was all over the place, and was the only not confirmed scum on that voting block (if Forge flips Carnage), which normally I wouldn't think indicates anything, but with the rest bunched up there, maybe.  He also didn't join the bbb lynch until after bbb's claim.  Super sus.

Rags went to a different lynch line every time heat was brought on bbb except for the very first time (including following the racks line for seemingly no reason).  He's also been quiet this game and also lent some credence to the bbb fakeclaim.

For now, I think he and Tk3 are our most likely allies of bbb/Swag.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Lucky yall.  I went back through Day 1 to look through interactions with and about bbb.  I'll start with the post that caught both my and MWil's attention early on.  Josh votes KSJ right after this, but I didn't bother quoting because no one had brought heat yet.

My post fingering him right after MWil's.

MWil's second post fingering him.  These three are the first real heat bbb gets.

While I don't think Counselor is very fishy anymore, he starts the rack push right after some heat comes on bbb.

This is in reply to Nacho linking to Winter Soldier as a bad guy.  Malf caught him on a lie involving this post later.

Counselor is the next to mention BBB as scummy in his list.

Malf goes the rack direction instead of bbb.

Naho follows suit.  Between this and the Winter Soldier thing, Nacho looks pretty bad at this point.

Rags joins in.  I pressed Counselor about racks later because I didn't see much of a real case, and the follows were bothering me.  Rags will come up later in this too.

This post I like now, because it gives followers an easy out.  Too bad no one jumped on here.

Here's Josh going a different direction, probably just for the pun.  Not particularly concerning to me, but he does pursue a different route.

The first vote on bbb IIRC.

My follow up.  I'm quoting these last two so yall have the context for how/when heat came at bbb.

The other vote that was still on MD4L was Swag.  If Forge does flip scum, that means three people in the same faction, at least, were all on MD4L.  No way is he Carnage aligned, but it's also just really surprising that they'd bunch up as a group like that.

Next vote for bbb.  I'm torn on whether this makes Nacho more clear, or if he's distancing.  You'll see he starts to go hard after bbb after this point, though I never saw his reasoning.

Tk3 goes another direction right after the Nacho vote and being called out to get off the watcher by Malf.

Malf talking to bbb.

I quoted this because I literally just said this about Tk3's day 2 vote patterns.  Great minds and whatnot.

The reason Nacho jumps out to me now is more this post than anything Nacho posted.  bbb voting for Nacho this late seems more like distancing than a real attempt to get away.  I think he saw the writing on the wall, or he would have joined the rack or KSJ lynch here.

This is after Malf caught bbb on the lie I referred to earlier.

Counselor joins in.

Just to be clear, this is the point at which Tk3 gets off of MD4L as well, and he goes away from bbb.

Rags bringing doubt into the bbb lynch.

Tk3 now moves onto bbb.

This is Rags' last vote, even after all the bbb stuff.

So, my takeaway: Nacho was of a mind with bbb early, may have bussed him when he was starting to get heat.  Those that know how Nacho plays as scum more than I do, please let me know if he does this.

Tk3 was all over the place, and was the only not confirmed scum on that voting block (if Forge flips Carnage), which normally I wouldn't think indicates anything, but with the rest bunched up there, maybe.  He also didn't join the bbb lynch until after bbb's claim.  Super sus.

Rags went to a different lynch line every time heat was brought on bbb except for the very first time (including following the racks line for seemingly no reason).  He's also been quiet this game and also lent some credence to the bbb fakeclaim.

For now, I think he and Tk3 are our most likely allies of bbb/Swag.

Is there any chance you are just upset that I voted you to kick of D2???

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:
16 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

someone was stupid last night.

forge

This is a weird progression:

First, hinting at an invest of some sort

do you think its unreasonable that scum has a roleblocker?

Assuming scum has a RB on MD4L and questioning TK3 makes sense

you wouldn't roleblock a watcher?

did you visit me

Hints that he was visited

whoever visited me, lmk and ill townread you

then berate you

He's upset at whoever visited him, hinting at some sort of block. Why assume:

1. Scum blocked MD4L...this makes sense in a vacuum, but then you read...

2. You then hint that you were blocked, so that you can then out that individual?

3. How would you get an invest back if you were blocked?

6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

your questions warrant no answers, as usual

I never said Forge did something.

I said someone did something stupid.

Then I voted Forge because he's probably scum.

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

So, apparently you got lucky just before @Counselor nailed him to the wall. Interesting. 

apparently

@Daniel I think there's a viable reality that Nacho is scum. He made sure to note that MD4L was likely blocked by the scum roleblocker and assumed that Town would block him, made it known that someone visited him, and then first voted Forge and hinted at an invest before Counselor came forward to clear it up.

It's like he's speaking from complete inside knowledge with multiple invests/reasons to aid him.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Daniel said:
18 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Ok i sped read last 11 pages. MD4L was my original thought. But nacho using wiki pages to say he was a bad guy then switching a couple minutes later to say nvm is scummy to me.

nacho

i disagree with this post.

at the time buff came in to post this, here was the VC

ksj was the runaway lynch.

My catching buff in a lie was the catalyst to getting him lynched.

and dont forget: when i was posting my heavy case against buff, many people were ignoring it and talking about OT things 30 mins before the deadline

Vote Count

MD4L - 2 -  Swag, Buff

tk3 - 1 - Counselor

Touch - 1 - ET80

Swag - 1 - Gopher

Gopher - 1 - Daniel

Buff - 2 - MWil, nacho

KSJ - 5 - Josh, squire, Malf, forge, md4l, tk3