Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

8 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

What a read. Ok I guess I haven’t played in a while but what am I missing with this “touch vs pickle” thing. 

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Wanna give us another recap?

Its a long story spanning multiple games - but essentially the twins and several other people started butting heads to the point where mafia was shut down. During that time the twins were allegedly cheating by sharing information. All that led to bad blood, specifically UNT and others to quit playing altogether. 

Since all that went down there have been some not so cordial conversations - some in discord. Now it seems like pickle antagonizes UNT by voting him in any game he plays in. When you *always* think someone is scum, your reads on that person are probably wrong (ahem, looking at you @SwAg).

Edited by Matts4313

17 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Wanna give us another recap?

Counselor claimed to be roleblocked N2.  Nacho claimed to be roleblocked N2.  Daniel said his move didn't work.

Swag is giving legal "advice" or better known as trolling.

Josh said there are 3 Carnage left, excluding conversions

big dust up over phrasing in PM's with nacho, counselor, pickle, orca

22 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Also a chart. One thing I do miss from before was your charts. Those come in handy. 

Not much there with only 3 dead so far

Day 1 Day 2

Buff - 12 – Mwil, Nacho, Malf, Counselor, Rack , MD4L, KSJ, Pickle, Swag, Squire, Tk3, Daniel
Forge - 15 - Nacho, Counselor, Ragnarok, MD4L, ET, Daniel, Rack, Josh, Touch, Squire, Tk3, bcb, KSJ, Mwil

Touch - 1 - ET80 Swag - 3 - Gopher, Malf, Orca

Swag - 1 - Gopher Gopher - 1 - Swag

Bcb - 1 – Josh Pickle - 1 - Pickle

KSJ – 3 – Forge, Nacho, Buff  

Orca - 1 - Ragnarok  

21 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Squire, do you have a chart for where everyone voted D1 and D2. Not end of day. But like where all their votes were cast? I pretty sure you used to have that. I’m actually interested in that.

I think I did that 1 or 2 times when there was some voting limits and it was easier to track.    Way too much work to tally where all the votes move to/from.  

Would be an awesome feature addition......mafia universe has that automated voting tracking and history for games.   Super handy for looking at things.  

might be nice to try a #vote indicator for voting to see if that would be more trackable

8 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:
8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So you are that dumb to let them know they were specifically roleblcoked or jailed.  That defeats the purpose of the game 

its clear then pickle rick needs some time off from mafia on this site.

bye

Pickle

I agree. Being intentionally antagonistic and belittling I have zero tolerance or patience for, and then resorting to personal attacks.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

tenor.gif

Pose.gif

I wasn’t with Blue...

So Malf, you waffled again on the “case” against me. Last night, when I was challenging you on the case, you claimed to have reread and decided I was town.

Then you come back with your thoughts collected and go again. Almost like the whole reading and changing your mind thing was made up to buy you more time.

It’s funny how that happened.

I’ll reply here in a bit, but I have to head to work first.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I wasn’t with Blue...

More or less I was right in that you were scum who wouldn't win with Town. My connection on you to Blue was a definite fallacy, but I was dead on about your feigned war with yourself on Matts vs. whoever