Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

So, if bcb knew rack visited Orca, and Counselor was blocked and the blocker wasn’t orca, and rags and ET are cleared, that leaves Squire or Pickle as the roleblock unless Josh is lying, especially with TK3’s invest

Squire is a confirmed double voter, but others have multiple abilities too. 

BCB, Squire, Josh, Pickle

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, if bcb knew rack visited Orca, and Counselor was blocked and the blocker wasn’t orca, and rags and ET are cleared, that leaves Squire or Pickle as the roleblock unless Josh is lying, especially with TK3’s invest

Squire is a double voter, so I’m more prone to believe Pickle or bcb.

@rackcs got anything?

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I “was” a thunderbolt and had two. 

Also I am not sure I posted this yet because at one point I had it typed and deleted it to let Malf continue down whatever avenue he was going down so don’t remember if I posted it. But Hybrid is a Symbiote even though Malf was saying he wasn’t. He is a combination of 4 life foundation Symbiotes. So Buff was in fact a symbiote. All red Scum are symbiotes. 

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

@squire12 I’m read up, but how about a recap?

Rackcs is the green alignment recruiter.   He is with KSJ orginally.   Recruited MD4L (now dead) on N1 and Mwil on N2.   Tried to recruit Orca on n3.     Green needed General Ross dead....not sure about any further wincon info.   As of now, the claim is they only need Carnage eliminated

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Rackcs is the green alignment recruiter.   He is with KSJ orginally.   Recruited MD4L (now dead) on N1 and Mwil on N2.   Tried to recruit Orca on n3.     Green needed General Ross dead....not sure about any further wincon info.   As of now, the claim is they only need Carnage eliminated

We need to start knocking them off as well. There were two kills. 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Don't forget, I have intimate parties with the dead bodies @gopherwrestler