Justin Jefferson: Year Two

vike daddy

1 hour ago, vikesfan89 said:

He also worked out with Kellen Mond and thinks that he'll be a good player. Obviously he wants him to replace Kirk

Why?? You just broke the rookie record for yards in a season, right! I hate to let everyone know this, but it had a lot to do with the QB.. ( by the way, Cousins) Also, with the 28th ranked pass blocking O-line too... 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vikes22 said:

Why?? You just broke the rookie record for yards in a season, right! I hate to let everyone know this, but it had a lot to do with the QB.. ( by the way, Cousins) Also, with the 28th ranked pass blocking O-line too... 

That was sarcastic

53 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

He plays for the Vikings. He should know that he'll never have a consistent year to year QB here!

Hey they are going on 4 years with the same starter.  How often has that happened in vikings history? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Hey they are going on 4 years with the same starter.  How often has that happened in vikings history? 

Not since Culpepper.  So you know Kirk is gonna get injured in preseason.  Did I just jinx it?  😜

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vikesfan89 said:

No I figured I did

Unsurprisingly, in their entire history, it's only Tarkenton, Kramer and Culpepper to go for at least 4 straight seasons.  Had several with 3 (Wilson, Gannon, Moon, Ponder and now Kirk).

18 hours ago, swede700 said:

Unsurprisingly, in their entire history, it's only Tarkenton, Kramer and Culpepper to go for at least 4 straight seasons.  Had several with 3 (Wilson, Gannon, Moon, Ponder and now Kirk).

Isn't Ponder only 2? He didn't start week 1 of 2011.

• 4 weeks later...

Entering his second season, Jefferson has a simple objective for 2021.

“As long as I have better numbers this year than last year, then I’ll feel like I did a good enough job,” Jefferson said, via Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/06/10/justin-jefferson-ive-put-some-new-moves-into-my-inventory-this-offseason/

• 3 weeks later...