FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Jason are you an only child? 

I have 3 brothers. I got/get ignored all the time. It becomes a blessing because those morons will go on the stupidest of rants and you'd wish you were deaf. You wouldn't like his answer anyway. Save your time. 

Nope. 2 younger brothers. This is a game and part of the game is the jury interrogation. He’s skipping part of that Bc he’s a little wing b I t c h. And apparently that’s ok. So, all of you who vote for him are advocating for this behavior 

1 hour ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Jason are you an only child? 

I have 3 brothers. I got/get ignored all the time. It becomes a blessing because those morons will go on the stupidest of rants and you'd wish you were deaf. You wouldn't like his answer anyway. Save your time. 

JESUS, THERE'S A 3RD!?

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

Thinking out loud here - @swoosh was drunk for pretty much the entire game. No joke, no lie, dude was basically pickled.

That's impressive.

This isn’t a lie, folks. The drunkest I was happened to be when you were on the block. I was in Bend for the weekend and almost missed the vote. I’m pretty sure you were against Jason. I wanted to save you, but it was already decided when I got back. The Outpost/Jason “rift” messed with people. On more than one occasion, it saved Jason/Outpost because by keeping them both in the game, a shield was created. Shame.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Can’t really fault Swoosh on this one honestly.  He knows beyond a shadow of doubt he’s not getting your vote, so why would he bother?  

I legitimately forgot that I blocked Jason until this. I’ll unblock him later and answer his questions, even though I know I have no chance of gaining his vote. It’s more out of respect to Malf and everyone else in this game. I’m not avoiding questions.

4 minutes ago, swoosh said:

This isn’t a lie, folks. The drunkest I was happened to be when you were on the block. I was in Bend for the weekend and almost missed the vote. I’m pretty sure you were against Jason. I wanted to save you, but it was already decided when I got back. The Outpost/Jason “rift” messed with people. On more than one occasion, it saved Jason/Outpost because by keeping them both in the game, a shield was created. Shame.

But I was also against Jason! I even egged him on in thread. You could have kept me over Outpost and I could be going for the first repeat champion! 

thank you both for your astute answers to my first question - enjoyed both of them immensely and neither of you dogged the gauntlet that was thrown down.

on reflection i've got a specific question for both of you too

so

@swoosh, when you took outpost over dwight, the concerns that you held during the pickle vote were reiterated to you by me and ted. given that it finished 3-2, it would have flipped the vote had you gone such a way. do you still stand by that, and if so or if not, why?

@Outpost31, thrice you were saved by members of my alliance; first by me, ted, and gopher, second time by swoosh who you sit next to now. third time it was because i felt jason went outside the bounds of collegiality of the game - as ted had pointed out, really we all agreed you were the bigger threat. in no way, mind you, does this at all derogate from the crazy run you went on after F6. however, i would just like you to comment on this given you were spared three times by people who as you now know, weren't loyal to you first and foremost and in fact had their own alliance, and you're against the guy who was never on the block once.

i also have a second specific question for you outpost - we had the jeff non aggression pact from the start and that was great, and it was a lot of fun working with you and against you as the game twisted and as it turned. ultimately it was me who vitiated the pact with the et vote; had i not done that and continued to honour it, when would you have vitiated it? clearly at some point given you said orca and swoosh were your ideal guys at the F3 in one of your recent answers

Edited by Shady Slim

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

My entire vote will depend on your drink of choice tonight. 

what are we drinking? @swoosh @Outpost31

I'm gonna be honest with you...

I'm going to finish the two New Belgium Voodoo Ranger IPAs I have and then I'm drinking the rest of the free Busch Light I got from work.  Only question is which ones I grab first and last. 

10 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Shady did this once.  He suggested he was upset with Ted over the first time Jason escaped the block.  If he didn't do this, I nominate him as a replacement instead of ET. 

just on this, this was actually a plan hatched by @TedLavieand i to not get put on the block - looks like it did actually work to some degree!!

• Like 1

@Outpost31, thrice you were saved by members of my alliance; first by me, ted, and gopher, second time by swoosh who you sit next to now. third time it was because i felt jason went outside the bounds of collegiality of the game - as ted had pointed out, really we all agreed you were the bigger threat. in no way, mind you, does this at all derogate from the crazy run you went on after F6. however, i would just like you to comment on this given you were spared three times by people who as you now know, weren't loyal to you first and foremost and in fact had their own alliance, and you're against the guy who was never on the block once.

Granted, but at the same time I had your life and Ted's life in my hands and chose to nominate ET in order to keep things good with your group.

I don't get saved multiple times by your group if not for the relationship I built with your group through the game.

i also have a second specific question for you outpost - we had the jeff non aggression pact from the start and that was great, and it was a lot of fun working with you and against you as the game twisted and as it turned. ultimately it was me who vitiated the pact with the et vote; had i not done that and continued to honour it, when would you have vitiated it? clearly at some point given you said orca and swoosh were your ideal guys at the F3 in one of your recent answers

Getting rid of you was the hardest.  I felt people would argue their way into voting for you to win because of how likable you are, and I'm in the same boat. 

If I had kept my guys instead of lose my guys, I would not have betrayed one of them for you.  So it really just depended on when/if my guys left. 

I'd say if Orca and Swoosh had made it to the final four, I'd have gotten rid of you then.  You have to remember I reached out to you multiple times about forming a final four with me, you, Swoosh and Ted and neither you nor Ted signed up for that.  It's funny because that's exactly what you got, but I had to look elsewhere.  I was working with Orca from the beginning of the game.  I would have kept him as long as I could.  Jason would have been tough to get rid of for me just because of how much he meant to me getting this far.  He says, "No, you tried to get rid of me twice, **** you," and my game is over there.  So that would have been hard.  I think our original non-aggression pact was non-committal past the jury stage with a promise to assess later, and I think we both kept that since you going ET was, technically, in the jury stage. 

• Like 1

Just now, Shady Slim said:

just on this, this was actually a plan hatched by @TedLavieand i to not get put on the block - looks like it did actually work to some degree!!

And frankly that's what got you further than Ted.  That's what got you not nominated next to Ted, too.  Great move.  ET and I have been known to pull some shenanigans.  Before he left, I had him go to Swoosh and Dwight suggesting they should get rid of me while they still can. 

I never heard back from him on how that plan went since he was voted out before he had a chance to report back.

• Like 1