Week 6 GDT

TheVillain112

Just now, NS922 said:

They're finally calling the right plays for them. The playcalling on offense has been really great today too.

Don't be fooled though, we can still give up big plays. We always give up big plays.

Whose number 52? Lil Baller.. Can't wait to play the saints. 

3 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:
3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

What got into the Saints defense?

Energy.

2 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:
4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

What got into the Saints defense?

Young players are finally starting to improve and gel.

That's good to hear.

You guys are gonna be even better when Delvin Breaux gets back.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Well, yeah, but when you combine him sucking with Stafford playing with two injuries to the same leg (thigh contusion and ankle), you get a QB who is rushing his throws because he's already eaten 3 sacks (and fumbled twice) and is shook about taking any more.

Oh I feel you on that lol, I was just making sure that he was still as bad as advertised prior to the season since people were acting like the move was going to potentially pay huge dividends for the Lions 

1 minute ago, footbull3196 said:

Oh I feel you on that lol, I was just making sure that he was still as bad as advertised prior to the season since people were acting like the move was going to potentially pay huge dividends for the Lions 

Nah.  Even among Rams fans we'd basically determined G-Rob just doesn't have it upstairs.  I mean, the guy went to work with LeCharles Bentley's OL camp and literally came back WORSE.

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:
3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, they could've lost that one in overtime if he missed, but we were still the better team in that game.

You were down for 3 QTRS.. NO!! Reported.. Again.. One more and you'll go on Avoid me.. 

I think I'm gonna have to put you on ignore for being fake news rammy....

Eagles were up 14-0 in the 4th quarter.

Archived