Week 6 GDT

TheVillain112

12 minutes ago, CrashMan510 said:

He was flawed himself and his contract was expiring. They could have done a lot better than musgrave....but Downing aint looking too good...

And Del Rio's suppose to be a defensive guy....yet, every defense hes had since he got to the raiders has been terrible

Del Rio isn't really a defensive guy. Like Jeff Fisher, he's a HC. He's not a good coordinator.

Just now, Forge said:

:(:(:(:(

Actually, in fairness, the 49ers are having about the greatest season we as fans could have hoped for lol

Just remember, whatever QB you draft, you have to lend him to us in about 10 years. We'll split the difference this time between Montana and Smith. We won't count DeBerg. or GrBac.

7 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

Not sure if he was gonna get hired away that was apparently the concern. I see major regression in our offense. Poor playcalling and gameflow, lack of adjustments, a power o-line playing zbs concepts. It just looks like a mess with him at the helm

Yeah, I have no idea why you would run much ZBS with that line. 

17 minutes ago, CrashMan510 said:

And Del Rio's suppose to be a defensive guy....yet, every defense hes had since he got to the raiders has been terrible

Maybe Ken Norton should've been the one let go of? o.O

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

Just remember, whatever QB you draft, you have to lend him to us in about 10 years. We'll split the difference this time between Montana and Smith. We won't count DeBerg. or GrBac.

Does Bono count? 

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, I have no idea why you would run much ZBS with that line. 

Maybe Ken Norton should've been the one let go of? o.O

ZBS isn't necessarily a bad thing if you're running inside-zone, but yea, I wouldn't understand running a lot of outside-zone.

4 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

He's a decent singer, I guess, but as far as I'm concerned, the 49ers can have him if they want him.

Unless you mean Steve Bono, in which case I'm not sure he's ever really counted for much of anything.

True story - he made a pro bowl for you guys in 1995. I learned that today. I couldn't believe it

Archived