Everything Free Agency 2021 - Rumors, news and notes

RaidersAreOne

The Onion used to have some great comedy articles in the offseason. 

DENVER—The Broncos' front office continues to rebuff trade overtures from the New York Jets, who persist in their attempts to trade a clothing-store mannequin draped with a Brett Favre No. 4 Jets jersey, Jets sweatpants, and a well-worn Southern Miss Golden Eagles ball cap for Jay Cutler. "Look, we can tell that's not really Favre, okay?" Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels told Jets executives during a video conferencing call Wednesday. "It's made of plastic, it keeps slipping down in the chair, and that's obviously you talking out of the corner of your mouth. Jay's not on the table, all right? I gotta go." The Jets refuse to drop their offer and have sweetened it with the addition of a dog in a Jerricho Cotchery jersey.

• Like 3

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

I haven’t paid attention to pundit rankings because I have no respect for them. Why tf is Haason Reddick rated so low? Dude was a beast this year in I believe his first year playing at the correct position.

You and me both man. I think he's a stud.