What are you thinking about?

pwny

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That dude stole that truck, took it to a wally world, unloaded all the stolen goods. And guess what? He gunna do it again tomorrow. 

The absolute madman. 

Should've filled out the application first. He knew they were looking for drivers and his heart was in the right place.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Blackstar12 said:

These scam calls are getting so out of hand it’s so annoying. I’ve got like 4-5 a day last week. It comes at random times in the day. I’m thinking it’s a call from work or family nope “scam likely” 🤦 

Those calls are legit. Everyone needs an extended warranty on their 6 month old lease.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Those calls are legit. Everyone needs an extended warranty on their 6 month old lease.

I seriously still get calls about an extended warranty on a Subaru I bought back in like 2008 lol. I haven't owned the car in about 7 years lol 

When those calls come in, I block them. Not that it matters, but I gotta try
Over the last year- that totals 127 different numbers blocked - all selling extended warranties.

Since I am on the DO NOT CALL registry, allegedly I can pursue a fine from each one of them.
I'm gonna be rich !

• Like 1

I have officially adopted old man anger. Ive noticed it creeping up for a long while now. I get super annoyed at mundane questions or task that I deem too easy to matter. But some dude just said that he had to retire because the next generation was so dumb they dont even understand guy/gal when speaking. 

I lost my ish at the nerve of someone insulting a generation that is desperately trying to clean up their mistakes while wiping their old arses in a nursing home. I think my exact response was something like "You are either stupid because you dont realize that grammar is not as important as progress, or you are stupid because you never realized all the gender fluidity of your generation. Either way, you are stupid"

5 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

These scam calls are getting so out of hand it’s so annoying. I’ve got like 4-5 a day last week. It comes at random times in the day. I’m thinking it’s a call from work or family nope “scam likely” 🤦 

If you have an iPhone, go into Settings->Phone->Silence Unknown Callers, and turn it on. Sends any call from a number that's not in your contacts to VM. Just have to remember to turn it off on the days you're waiting for an important call.

23 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

If you have an iPhone, go into Settings->Phone->Silence Unknown Callers, and turn it on. Sends any call from a number that's not in your contacts to VM. Just have to remember to turn it off on the days you're waiting for an important call.

Or if rescuers are looking for you