What are you thinking about?

pwny

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You’ve got this 💪💪💪

Wear your most confident power suit and tie and do your homework, send them a thank you email/note afterwards, and you’ll be golden.

Thanks. It's just a shipping & receiving job but it's almost $50,000 a year. I'm single, no kids, no mortgage and have less than $1200 a month in bills. If I get this, I'm pocketing over $24,000 just for me annually. Oh and that's just straight pay. I can get as much OT as I want if I get it.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Idk. I figure I can try to get one person to pay me $100000 or 100000 people to pay me $1. Gonna brainstorm with the bean counters 

How about 100 people paying 1000?

Cause theres got to be 99 others like me on this board that would pay a grand to watch you get bullwhipped.

20 lashes and pocket 100g. Do It! - Album on Imgur

On 11/16/2021 at 3:09 PM, bigbadbuff said:

Had some slight chest pressure the last week that’s been on and off. At times it feels like, for comparisons sake, I’m wearing a seatbelt. It was bad one day last week i went to an urgent care and they ran an ekg for precaution and they said everything is completely fine. So not sure where this is coming from, if it’s muscle related, maybe stress? Not sure.

Any updates? Hope all is well friend. Don't take any chances go get checked out.

1 hour ago, Shockwave said:

Any updates? Hope all is well friend. Don't take any chances go get checked out.

Earliest cardiologist appointment is mid December. Urgent care said everything is normal and I’m super low risk. It’s been getting better every day, I’m almost wondering if i pulled a muscle or something because nothing is painful when i take deep breaths or walk around. Just a scary thing when it’s any chest tightness, my first thought was instantly something real bad is happening. 

Could also be some sort of heart burn, not sure. Doc said being 27, no family history of any cardiac problems, and test being normal i should be ok. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Earliest cardiologist appointment is mid December. Urgent care said everything is normal and I’m super low risk. It’s been getting better every day, I’m almost wondering if i pulled a muscle or something because nothing is painful when i take deep breaths or walk around. Just a scary thing when it’s any chest tightness, my first thought was instantly something real bad is happening. 

Could also be some sort of heart burn, not sure. Doc said being 27, no family history of any cardiac problems, and test being normal i should be ok. 

I've had chest pain/pressure for a while now...about a year or so ago they did an EKG and I was diagnosed with a right bundle branch block. They said it's nothing serious...but somehow I feel like having a block in your heart isn't a good thing. 

• Like 1

On 11/16/2021 at 12:09 PM, bigbadbuff said:

Had some slight chest pressure the last week that’s been on and off. At times it feels like, for comparisons sake, I’m wearing a seatbelt. It was bad one day last week i went to an urgent care and they ran an ekg for precaution and they said everything is completely fine. So not sure where this is coming from, if it’s muscle related, maybe stress? Not sure.

well done on being proactive. getting to the dr is the best thing you can do. better safe than sorry.

about two years ago, I had chest pain that came up randomly one day. it lasted about a month. nothing significant, but it was noticeable. went to the dr and they did an ekg. dr called the next day and said I had an enlarged heart. I was like ****, I'm screwed. had a chest x-ray and stress test (lol wild) about a week or two weeks later. doctors/nurses doing the stress test were shocked I was there for my age and then proceeded to try to tell me they've never seen someone perform well (lol yeah ok). x-ray and stress test turned out all good. I guess ekg is pretty inaccurate on the side of false positives. 

anyway, pretty sure it was just caffeine that caused my chest pain to begin with (I never drink coffee and had it that morning) and then stress from googling chest pain took over for the next month. my chest pain went away after the results of the x-ray/stress test. the effects of stress are no joke. your mind is a powerful, powerful pos. 

good on you for getting checked up. I'm sure all is well brother. 

4 hours ago, D82 said:

I've had chest pain/pressure for a while now...about a year or so ago they did an EKG and I was diagnosed with a right bundle branch block. They said it's nothing serious...but somehow I feel like having a block in your heart isn't a good thing. 

as I always say, better than a left bundle branch block. 

On 11/19/2021 at 4:02 PM, DontTazeMeBro said:

God damn! These prices are getting bonkers. And they say we haven’t even gotten to hyperinflation yet. Ima have to make a OF the way this is going.

This is nothing. It’s been far, far worse and this little bit of inflation will last longer and be worse than anyone is expecting. 

Supply bottlenecks can only be blamed so long. We have yet to feel the full effects of global money supply increases.

58 minutes ago, diehardlionfan said:

This is nothing. It’s been far, far worse and this little bit of inflation will last longer and be worse than anyone is expecting. 

Supply bottlenecks can only be blamed so long. We have yet to feel the full effects of global money supply increases.

Gotta love living in a society based on made up value given to objects hoarded by the very few who benefit off the backs of the rest of us.