What are you thinking about?

pwny

On 7/19/2023 at 10:09 PM, NeptunePenguins said:

Heh oddly enough the only other state I've ever lived in is Minnesota. Although for the most part only part of the year, and typically not during the summer months. Though during 2022 from March to June in the very southernmost part of the state near Rochester, and there was one day that got about as humid as a typical Houston summer day, and it felt worse than usual probably because I hadn't felt such conditions in months. Although, outside of the few days of high heat and humidity it was pretty nice yeah. The rest of the time I was up further north, but it was outside the summer. It got super cold for sure lol. 

It does get humid but it doesn't last long. This week is supposed to be 'brutal' - highs in the 90's and 70% humidity. You're welcome to come back to MN this week  HA  

2 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Got engaged yesterday, it’s all downhill from here right? Or is that not till the wedding?

Congratulations! I’ve been happily married for 12 years and in my experience, it only gets better. Don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise. Relentlessly continue to pursue her the rest of your life and she’ll stand with you and beside you. Just my opinion.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Got engaged yesterday, it’s all downhill from here right? Or is that not till the wedding?

Congrats! If you are both good people who love and care about each other, like MWil said, your relationship will really only get better from here.

Man, I love weddings. Maybe it is because I've yet to be at a bad one, but they are always the best times. Even if you aren't sure if the couple is going to last, they sure do love each other a lot on that day and it is really sweet. The free booze and dancing is nice too.

• Like 2

So I’m about 9 drinks in and I’m watching a episode of Home Improvement. It’s about a episode of Tims college buddy coming to visit, and him realizing he isn’t the same person he was, but his college buddy is still trying to live in the past. Instead of him trying to tell his buddy things are different, and trying to enjoy the moments now, they part ways. 

that really bothered me and felt like it was a ****ty thing to do. Just because you’re more grown up, and your friend is still trying to life from years past, doesn’t mean you still can’t be friends.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

So I’m about 9 drinks in and I’m watching a episode of Home Improvement. It’s about a episode of Tims college buddy coming to visit, and him realizing he isn’t the same person he was, but his college buddy is still trying to live in the past. Instead of him trying to tell his buddy things are different, and trying to enjoy the moments now, they part ways. 

that really bothered me and felt like it was a ****ty thing to do. Just because you’re more grown up, and your friend is still trying to life from years past, doesn’t mean you still can’t be friends.

If they had met for the first time in that episode, would they have become friends?

• Like 1