Official FF BSET - South Park vs Jeopardy

Deadpulse

Elite Eight - Mysterion  

37 members have voted

1. 1. 4th seed 37th seed

• South Park (4)
    • Jeopardy (37)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/03/2021 at 09:00 PM

4 hours ago, animaltested said:

South Park spawned an entire generation of E N L I G H T E N D C E N T R I S T S more interested in being smug than taking an actual stance on an issue. 

Jeopardy is THE choice.

You make an excellent point about the social networking impact of the show.

But it’s still my favorite.

6 hours ago, Shockwave said:

My answer is South Park all the way until it faces Breaking Bad.... then I will agonize and toil over that decision.

My line of thinking as well. BB vs SP final and I will probably end up voting Breaking Bad. I do think Breaking Bad is slightly overrated, but it was 5 near-perfect seasons. While South Park has definitely had it's ups and downs but still a legendary Top 5ish show.

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, animaltested said:

South Park spawned an entire generation of E N L I G H T E N D C E N T R I S T S more interested in being smug than taking an actual stance on an issue. 

Jeopardy is THE choice.

The amount of irony and hypocrisy contained within this short post is...astounding.   

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 43M said:

The amount of irony and hypocrisy contained within this short post is...astounding.   

Seriously I so wanted to tear into this post but forum rules be damned. Cowardly on him to make it knowing we can't rightfully respond.

2 hours ago, animaltested said:

Eh, most of South Parks early humor was based on making fun of people taking serious issues "super cereal guys". This coming from someone who loved South Park as a young'n. But looking back South Park is essentially Im14AndThisIsDeep the animated series. 

Haven't watched since then I take it?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, animaltested said:

Eh, most of South Parks early humor was based on making fun of people taking serious issues "super cereal guys". This coming from someone who loved South Park as a young'n. But looking back South Park is essentially Im14AndThisIsDeep the animated series. 

Thats one way of looking at it, I suppose.

The other is that its a raunchy, over the top cartoon that shouldnt be taken extremely seriously.   I love the fact that it makes fun of serious issues and fads, and more importantly, how society reacts to them....because thats basically what South Park is...a caricature portrait of society.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

don't like either of these shows. i'll give jeopardy the nod even tho it's not even like top 10 game show 

L O L 

I mean I voted for South Park because its better, but this isn't a good take 

Edited by fluhartz