Pro Day/ Combine testing times:

Ozzy

On 3/18/2021 at 5:24 PM, Ozzy said:

I might need to watch Ben Cleveland more because on the field I thought he was nothing more than a late round pick at best.  Never considered him this beast physically or this great athlete or great player.

He apparently in 606 pass blocking snaps over the last three years, he allowed zero sacks and just 13 QB pressures.  Was going for 50 in the bench pressure and hyped to get it and break the record but fell short of course at 30.

Never thought he was 350 anyway, 335 makes more sense.  And yes muscle weighs more than fat but look at Zion Williamson.  He is 6-7 285 and does not actually look that big when he is on the court and has an awful pear shape about him.  At least Cleveland is not like that but...

On here though it could be the angle on the camera but almost looks like he is wearing a corset.

But his girl looks like a 10 here but does have the sun glasses on which can be deceptive, and he looks cut unlike many offensive lineman that are 330 to 350 range.  

Screen_Shot_2021_01_27_at_4.15.20_PM.png

I might need to go back and look more into his game, because again never though much of him but hard to not be impressed with those numbers.  Then again Isaiah Wilson last year looked like an athletic freak at the combine at his size and clearly did not amazing anyone last year as a rookie.  Still think Cleveland does have a slightly odd build, for being apparently such a strong athletic dude does not look it on the field.  Will be curious where he goes in the draft.

One of my favs to Carolina.

10 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Those are great athletic numbers for a corner that large.  Think he could play safety if asked as well.  Could easily be a mid round pick or higher.

His teammate Trill Williams ran in the low 4.4 range and had 36" vertical and 20 reps at 225.  He is also in that 6-2 200 pound range as a corner.  Two impressive dudes and Cisco as well who did not run at the Pro day.  

I've been trying to find film cuts of Trill Williams. Is there any out there?

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

I've been trying to find film cuts of Trill Williams. Is there any out there?

Film cuts?  I usually do not watch those but there are tons of highlights and tape of him on youtube.  He is a pretty dang aggressive tackler and really could move to safety and be outstanding, and when brought on the blitz can cause some damage, very physical DB.

5 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Film cuts?  I usually do not watch those but there are tons of highlights and tape of him on youtube.  He is a pretty dang aggressive tackler and really could move to safety and be outstanding, and when brought on the blitz can cause some damage, very physical DB.

Highlights don't help me. Cuts meaning Youtube videos showing Syracuse's defense or showing all the snaps Williams took.

11 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Highlights don't help me. Cuts meaning Youtube videos showing Syracuse's defense or showing all the snaps Williams took.

Rarely can one get tape like that on late round DB prospects.  Can typically get a good OL versus a good DL clip up or every snap clip up, but on TV DB play is hard to capture well.  So doubt one could get that on arguably any corner, especially from a back view or full view where one can actually see the corner downfield.  Can get full games though if one is patient enough to go through it.

It is why the combine helped so much especially during the drills and typically most of the top players at the position all going against each other and going one after another.

Josh Imatorbhebhe, WR, Illinois 

Mesurables: 6'1" 218, 32 3/8" arms, 9 1/4" hands

40 time: 4.48 (64th percentile)

Vertical leap: 46.5" (100th percentile)

Broad jump: 11'02" (99th percentile)

20 yard shuttle: 4.38s (16th percentile) 

3-Cone Drill:  7.10s (22nd percentile) 

Bench reps: 24 (98th percentile) 

15 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Man those Pittsburgh pro day numbers are unreal, I don't think Twyman or Ford are draftable now.

Those Paris Ford numbers though...

40 time: 4.90 (1st percentile)

3-cone drill: 7.65 (2nd percentile) 

Vertical: 28.5" (1st percentile) 

Broad jump: 110" (2nd percentile)

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Those Paris Ford numbers though...

40 time: 4.90 (1st percentile)

3-cone drill: 7.65 (2nd percentile) 

Vertical: 28.5" (1st percentile) 

Broad jump: 110" (2nd percentile)

DI Jaylen Twyman — 6’1”, 301