Pro Day/ Combine testing times:

Ozzy

3 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I wonder if a GM falls in love with Cosmi's athleticism and takes him over Darrisaw?

I think that'd be a mistake.

Cosmi is definitely going round 1 now though, if there was any discussion on that before I think it's sealed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

For a guy that big it is small

And the data if your hands aren't 9 1/4....man.   This is going to be one helluva discussion for the next 5 weeks, it was already mega-polarizing.  This was probably the one physical measurement that could add more uncertainty.

40 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

And the data if your hands aren't 9 1/4....man.   This is going to be one helluva discussion for the next 5 weeks, it was already mega-polarizing.  This was probably the one physical measurement that could add more uncertainty.

serious invader zim GIF

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

serious invader zim GIF

I'll say if there is one set of data that could become less important with the way QB's win now, it's hand size.    In the classic, 7-step dropback, throw-from-pocket all the time, that small hand size for ball protection when getting hit while trying to throw, and in bad weather, would be a major issue.    

Nowadays, with the focus on mobile, dual-threat, throw-on-run QB's....maybe it's not as much of a problem.  Obviously not ideal if you're running with the ball, but usually the ball's tucked away, and not being carried around like a loaf of bread, when you're getting ready to throw.   The whole paradigm on the ideal QB is changing so much.   You still want anticipation, ball placement, arm strength, and read progression/pocket awareness.  Those haven't changed.  Maybe hand size doesn't affect those, so maybe it doesn't matter.

But it's going to add more to the polarizing opinions, I'd imagine.   He's already the most divisive Rd1 QB prospect since Allen/Lamar.   I just have really changed my view on QB's with Allen and now Herbert.   Ceiling matters so much, and his ceiling is sky high (which his floor is outright bust).

Edited by Broncofan

2 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

I'll say if there is one set of data that could become less important with the way QB's win now, it's hand size.    In the classic, 7-step dropback, throw-from-pocket all the time, that small hand size for ball protection when getting hit while trying to throw, and in bad weather, would be a major issue.    

Nowadays, with the focus on mobile, dual-threat, throw-on-run QB's....maybe it's not as much of a problem.  Obviously not ideal if you're running with the ball, but usually the ball's tucked away, and not being carried around like a loaf of bread, when you're getting ready to throw.   The whole paradigm on the ideal QB is changing so much.   You still want anticipation, ball placement, arm strength, and read progression/pocket awareness.  Those haven't changed.  Maybe hand size doesn't affect those, so maybe it doesn't matter.

But it's going to add more to the polarizing opinions, I'd imagine.   He's already the most divisive Rd1 QB prospect since Allen/Lamar.   I just have really changed my view on QB's with Allen and now Herbert.   Ceiling matters so much, and his ceiling is sky high (which his floor is outright bust).

Herbert and Allen had 10” hands!!!!!! Happy Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

This formatting will be trash, but...

LIVE RESULTS

Tre Brown

Broad
10-3

Vertical

20 Shtl.

3-Cone

60 Shtl.
-

Bench

Adrian Ealy

Broad
8-8

Vertical

20 Shtl.

3-Cone

60 Shtl.
-

Bench

Dillon Faamatau

Broad
8-4

Vertical

20 Shtl.

3-Cone

60 Shtl.
-

Bench

Creed Humphrey

Broad
9-4

Vertical

20 Shtl.

3-Cone

60 Shtl.
-

Bench

Tre Norwood

Broad
10-3

Vertical

20 Shtl.

3-Cone

60 Shtl.
-

Bench

Ronnie Perkins

Broad
9-7

Vertical

20 Shtl.

3-Cone
----

60 Shtl.
-

Bench

Rhamondre Stevenson

Broad
9-4

Vertical

20 Shtl.

3-Cone

60 Shtl.
-

Bench

All results unofficial until verified by NFL scouts.