Pro Day/ Combine testing times:

Ozzy

"Penei Sewell didn't allow more than 2 QB pressures in any of his 21 games at Oregon"

This is a deceptive quote, how about saying how many pressures he allowed in 21 games total at Oregon instead of saying he allowed no more than 2 per game at Oregon.  Hell even say he never allowed a sack in 21 games at Oregon is impressive, assuming that is true as well.

Yeah he is easily the best OL in the draft and if he falls out of the top 7 that is just pathetic.  But granted the top 4 picks are all QBs potentially which again is kind of pathetic but the age we live in.

• Like 2

Here is the real stat after some digging:

Penei Sewell in 678 Pass blocking snaps allowed 1 sack.  Has played 21 games in his college career so roughly 32 pass blocking snaps a game on average.  

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Holland a little bigger than listed? Very solid day for him.

Holland and Graham Jr might see their stock fall because they both sat out the season, but both guys have great ball skills and make a ton of plays on the field, especially Holland.  Will most likely be 2nd or 3rd round picks, Graham could fall to the 4th even.  But both have 1st round potential in terms of playmaking ability.  

36 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Here is the real stat after some digging:

Penei Sewell in 678 Pass blocking snaps allowed 1 sack.  Has played 21 games in his college career so roughly 32 pass blocking snaps a game on average.  

Holland and Graham Jr might see their stock fall because they both sat out the season, but both guys have great ball skills and make a ton of plays on the field, especially Holland.  Will most likely be 2nd or 3rd round picks, Graham could fall to the 4th even.  But both have 1st round potential in terms of playmaking ability.  

The no more than 2 pressures a game is impressive to me. Meaning he doesn’t fall victim to adjustments and set up moves later on from early in games. If in fact that stat is true.

Teven Jenkins that 36 reps at 225 is damn impressive for a 6-5 317 pound dude.  And that would have ranked 3rd among all participants at the combine regardless of position in 2020.

Also saw he ran a 4.96 40?  Or was it a 5.01?  Had a 32.5" vertical as well.

A few quotes from him and his play backs it up, dude is very tough and very physical.  Salty language but it is football and at times you do have to play nasty.

“[I’m a] tough, physical, nasty ****,” Jenkins said when asked about the type of player NFL teams will get in him. “A dude who does not shy away from hits; a dude’s who is going to bust his ***.”

“I had a talk with my o-line coach and strength coach [who told me] if I was going to be the guy this year, I was going to need to be a **** on the field — be a ****, be more aggressive than I was. And I took that personally""

Just now, Scoundrel said:

The no more than 2 pressures a game is impressive to me. Meaning he doesn’t fall victim to adjustments and set up moves later on from early in games. If in fact that stat is true.

It was a PFF stat the no more than 2 pressures in any game.  Still I wish it was total pressures and total pass blocking attempts.  Gives a little better perspective.  Either way one sack in that many pass blocking attempts is awesome, but I see a lot of teams viewing him as a RT but could play LT if need be.  

• Like 1