Pro Day/ Combine testing times:

Ozzy

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Darrisaw’s arm length what was it?

JOK has small hands but he has as long of arms as Slater. So he can hopefully use this to an advantage to keep blockers away from his small frame. 

He should be okay. I think JOK will be used comparably to Jeremy Chinn with slight positional variations. I would anticipate him being a free blitzer most of the time, when going after the QB. I don't expect him to be responsible for a C-gap to C-gap coverage in the run game much either (if at all). Blitzing edge (how Jamal Adams gets used sometimes), overhang money backer, slot defender in short zones. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

He should be okay. I think JOK will be used comparably to Jeremy Chinn with slight positional variations. I would anticipate him being a free blitzer most of the time, when going after the QB. I don't expect him to be responsible for a C-gap to C-gap coverage in the run game much either (if at all). Blitzing edge (how Jamal Adams gets used sometimes), overhang money backer, slot defender in short zones. 

He’s gonna be a dynamic STAR in a 4-3/Nickel. Leave him there and watch him thrive. None of this B.S. rolling him back to true deep safety crap I’ve heard. He’s a linebacker that can play over WRs. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

tenor.gif

He did play RB basically at UCLA and in the NFL is just a weapon potentially out of the backfield.  Sure could be a slot WR but with how hard he was to cover at the senior bowl doubt this will matter much depending on if a team wants him as a weapon out of the backfield.

Did not see these numbers but honestly, might be some errors coming out of Duke's pro day, look at these times....

Michael Carter II DB
Height: 5-9 5/8
Weight: 184
Hand: 9 5/8
Arm: 29 1/8
Wingspan: 72 6/8
Bench Press: 13
Vertical Jump: 35.5
Broad Jump: N/A
40-Yard Dash: 4.30
Short Shuttle: 4.44
3-Cone Drill: 6.81

Mark Gilbert CB
Height: 6-0 1/8
Weight: 186
Hand: 8 6/8
Arm: 31 2/8
Wingspan: 76 2/8
Vertical Jump: 36.0
Broad Jump: 10.10
40-Yard Dash: 4.36
Short Shuttle: 4.27
3-Cone Drill: 6.96

Noah Gray TE
Height: 6-3
Weight: 240
Hand: 9 2/8
Arm: 31 5/8
Wingspan: 78 2/8
Bench Press: 15
Vertical Jump: 35.0
Broad Jump: 9.7
40-Yard Dash: 4.52
Short Shuttle: 4.30
3-Cone Drill: 6.72

Deon Jackson RB
Height: 5-11
Weight: 218
Arm: 30 2/8
Wingspan: 73 2/8
Bench Press: 18
Broad Jump: 10.3
40-Yard Dash: 4.32
Short Shuttle: 4.50
3-Cone Drill: 7.09

Deon Jackson 4.32 speed as a 5-11 218 pound back, or those two DBs with 4.3 speed?  I like Gilbert but does have an awful injury history.  I like Gray a lot and if that time is legit that is very good for a TE, and he had a better 3 cone than the defensive backs here?   These other guys I am not super familiar with but those are some very good times if they are true.  If they are legit talk about getting little to no press for very good times for some of them.  

33 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

He did play RB basically at UCLA and in the NFL is just a weapon potentially out of the backfield.  Sure could be a slot WR but with how hard he was to cover at the senior bowl doubt this will matter much depending on if a team wants him as a weapon out of the backfield.

Did not see these numbers but honestly, might be some errors coming out of Duke's pro day, look at these times....

Michael Carter II DB
Height: 5-9 5/8
Weight: 184
Hand: 9 5/8
Arm: 29 1/8
Wingspan: 72 6/8
Vertical Jump: 35.5
Broad Jump: N/A
40-Yard Dash: 4.30
Short Shuttle: 4.44
3-Cone Drill: 6.81

Mark Gilbert CB
Height: 6-0 1/8
Weight: 186
Hand: 8 6/8
Arm: 31 2/8
Wingspan: 76 2/8
Broad Jump: 10.10
40-Yard Dash: 4.36
Short Shuttle: 4.27
3-Cone Drill: 6.96

Noah Gray TE
Height: 6-3
Weight: 240
Arm: 31 5/8
Wingspan: 78 2/8
Bench Press: 15
Vertical Jump: 35.0
Broad Jump: 9.7
40-Yard Dash: 4.52
Short Shuttle: 4.30
3-Cone Drill: 6.72

Deon Jackson RB
Height: 5-11
Weight: 218
Arm: 30 2/8
Wingspan: 73 2/8
Bench Press: 18
Broad Jump: 10.3
40-Yard Dash: 4.32
Short Shuttle: 4.50
3-Cone Drill: 7.09

Deon Jackson 4.32 speed as a 5-11 218 pound back, or those two DBs with 4.3 speed?  I like Gilbert but does have an awful injury history.  I like Gray a lot and if that time is legit that is very good for a TE, and he had a better 3 cone than the defensive backs here?   These other guys I am not super familiar with but those are some very good times if they are true.  If they are legit talk about getting little to no press for very good times for some of them.  

Those 40s aren't believable. Noah Gray doesn't look anywhere near that athletic on film.

15 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Those 40s aren't believable. Noah Gray doesn't look anywhere near that athletic on film.

Overall yeah most likely those are not accurate times.  But Noah Gray I think could run a 4.6 no problem, early in the season against Notre Dame and BC Gray played very well and showed a good amount of explosive playmaking ability.  I think he should be a fine mid to late round draft pick.  

On that list he is easily the best player at that Duke Pro day I feel.  Gilbert has big time potential but again his injury issues is a big problem.