Official FF BSET FINALS - South Park vs Breaking Bad

Deadpulse

FINALS   

37 members have voted

1. 1. 1st seed vs 4th seed

• South Park (4)
    • Breaking Bad (1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/11/2021 at 09:00 PM

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Seriously? The cultural appeal and what South Park has done for satire spanning over 2 decades? Nah.

I like South Park, but I think you are wildly over estimating it's broader appeal.  At no point has South Park been at the forefront of the national zeitgeist the way that shows like Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones were.

Just now, THE DUKE said:

I like South Park, but I think you are wildly over estimating it's broader appeal.  At no point has South Park been at the forefront of the national zeitgeist the way that shows like Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones were.

You and I remember the late 90s and early 2000s very differently then, my friend.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I would beg to differ. South Park was one of the biggest shows on tv for like a decade. It caused a moral panic in the late 90s.

Robin Williams performed Blame Canada at the ******* Oscars.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I second what I second. It's definitely a good show ... but best of all time? Not even close. 

Agree with BB = overrated take

Some of those early-mid seasons were the same episode over and over again lol

Walt + Jessie cook, something happens to scare Jessie off the meth life, Walt gets in an argument with Skylar, Walt goes back to Jessie and gives him a dramatic "Jessie...we NEED to cook! or else _____ will happen" and then they end the episode cooking again

Rinse wash repeat lol

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

This is straight up false. Late 90's to early 00's it was huge.

• Like 2