Official FF BSET FINALS - South Park vs Breaking Bad

Deadpulse

FINALS   

37 members have voted

1. 1. 1st seed vs 4th seed

• South Park (4)
    • Breaking Bad (1)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/11/2021 at 09:00 PM

Both shows are so monumentally epic...... This is a tough one but I'm going to have to go with South Park. It has rewatch ability, it hits on pop culture, Trey and Matt are damn geniuses, and while there have been some stale seasons, it didn't bother me as much as Jesse's story line when it got stale during the middle of the show. Skylar got annoying at times also. 

The only show I'd actually consider better then BB is Better Call Saul. Vince Gilligan is a master in character development and story telling and his craft was perfected in BCS. I hope he continues to make shows in this universe and beyond. This wasn't an easy vote for me as SP has been a staple part of my life for 20+ years. But BB with it's intertwining storylines, flashbacks, flashforwards, intricate convoluted characters, and actually nailed a respectable ending. It's the best show ever put on TV. 

• Like 2

Just now, Shockwave said:

The only show I'd actually consider better then BB is Better Call Saul. Vince Gilligan is a master in character development and story telling and his craft was perfected in BCS. I hope he continues to make shows in this universe and beyond. This wasn't an easy vote for me as SP has been a staple part of my life for 20+ years. But BB with it's intertwining storylines, flashbacks, flashforwards, intricate convoluted characters, and actually nailed a respectable ending. It's the best show ever put on TV. 

tumblr_mustsxspKP1r4gei2o7_400.gifv

• Like 3