NFL Free Agency 2021

KingTitan

2 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

We have to do something. Just watching our guys leave is getting to me cause we've been in on watt and that ill so obviously we are trying but failing which is worrying me. 

I want Corey back

How much cap do we have after the cuts? And guys can rework their contracts. And Corey has to go we need to replace him with Samuel or JuJu somebody our offense carried us. Just don't want to mess that up cause Henry can't keep this pace up. Or maybe we gonna vet DL and rookie slot WR with a cheap vet.

But its hard for me not to think that afc championship game was our shot. Maybe im wrong idk

5 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

What's your beef with Floyd? Just curious, don't think he is necessarily the answer to our problems but I liked what I saw from him last year. 

He’s a product of Aaron Donald. He cleaned up a lot from his pressures. He was very average in Chicago and injury prone.

• Like 1

We desperately need a edge guy now and I don’t see us getting a good one in the draft.     
I just don’t see what we have available at 22 for the D. We might go WR. There is a ton of good WR talent.   The “best” OL will be gone but we can fill that in later rounds.  So for FA we really need to add LB maybe???   How do we handle safety ????

we can get good CB in the draft