2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Vogel gets the Magic to 43-44 wins he wins COTY right? Because their success makes no damn sense. Just straight destroying teams.

vuc's 3 pt ability, fournier's play style change, AG's massive skill jump, Jonathon Simmons, Vogel/Locked-In D/non-stop passing is why they've been successful. 

8 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So the T-Wolves with Butler are good....and without him one of the worst teams in the league? Sounds about that.

Vogel gets the Magic to 43-44 wins he wins COTY right? Because their success makes no damn sense. Just straight destroying teams.

I don't know why the Pacers fired him. He did a great job there.

6 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Not really. Softer metal+high speed=big dent. 

I mean, I’ve worked for several airlines. Bumped the side of a plane with my elbow and left a really good sized dent. That’s how soft it is. 

Yep. Gotta make the metal soft because it expands during flight. They probably just hit hail if it happened in the air.

The best comment I saw was that Andre Roberson's brick did it lol.

8 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm still not sure what Green did for Beal to react that way, but Oubre was wilding out there LOL. Punching Klay, smacking Wall, he was ready.

Oubre is just a punk.

10 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

That thug draymond needs to be arrested and thrown out of the league imo 

Beal threw a punch after Draymond blocked and boxed him out. Not sure what Draymond did here other than be Draymond. And "thug," really? Sigh.

Archived