Dolphins sign WR Will Fuller. (1 year, $10M)

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, viking said:

Great move for both sides - Miami to take Sewel @ 3 now

Or they can trade back to a QB-needy team and still get a great player - and haul in a mint for 2022+ picks.   They've got all the leverage now, because they're not pinned into having to take a WR early.   

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

This just feels like a weird fit for Fuller. Maybe I'm wrong but didn't Tua struggle with the deep ball last year? If so, this doesn't feel like a great spot to build your value. 

Really surprised Green Bay didn't make a push here. 

1 year deal takes us out of play with our cap situation. We would've needed like a 4 year deal with low year 1 and 2 cap hit.

27 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

This just feels like a weird fit for Fuller. Maybe I'm wrong but didn't Tua struggle with the deep ball last year? If so, this doesn't feel like a great spot to build your value. 

Really surprised Green Bay didn't make a push here. 

Not so much as no one got open deep.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Not so much as no one got open deep.

And to my understanding and from what I saw the game plan and plays called for Tua vs Fitzmagic were not comparable. The offense seemed to become over simplified and very safe when Tua was under center. 

I still think dolphins should go WR at 3. Will Fuller missed 28 games in his 5 year career, hes averaging 10 games a year not to mention he has a suspension going on in 2021 season. He is signed on a 1 year deal. Then you have Devante Parker who missed 13 games in his first 6 years. Not to mention he had one solid year in 2019. They can easily move on from Parker after this year if they choose to, not saying they will but they could if he underperforms or gets hurt. If you feel that Chase, Waddle, or Smith can be your #1 long term you take that. I get the flexibility part of it in the draft but at the end of the day get your qb as many weapons as possible especially with 2 of them already having chemistry with tua.