FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

I was trying to trade back for one extra selection, mostly because there were about four guys I wanted to draft at that spot, and I know the other three will all be gone by my next pick. 

Ultimately doubled down at tackle because we actually have 4/5 starting linemen slated to hit free agency at the end of the season. We won’t have money for everybody. Leonard, Q.Nelson, possibly Wentz or Braden Smith all due for new contracts. If all goes well we simply might not have cap left for Smith.

Plus a diva Quarterback who needs all the support we can muster. When in doubt, lean on the trenches.

4 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

I was trying to trade back for one extra selection, mostly because there were about four guys I wanted to draft at that spot, and I know the other three will all be gone by my next pick. 

Ultimately doubled down at tackle because we actually have 4/5 starting linemen slated to hit free agency at the end of the season. We won’t have money for everybody. Leonard, Q.Nelson, possibly Wentz or Braden Smith all due for new contracts. If all goes well we simply might not have cap left for Smith.

Plus a diva Quarterback who needs all the support we can muster. When in doubt, lean on the trenches.

good pick, was going to be my pick if he fell to 138

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Ill be around here, so Im going to wait a few minutes to pick, in case anyone wants to move up.

I only got one last pick after this, so I need to do my due diligence and try to squeeze a some more capital out of this last pick.

How long you got?

Giants have the following future HOF'ers on the block.  

TE Kaden Smith - Superfly tight end in the mold of Gronk...You'd be crazy not to jump on this tight end for a mere 5th round pick.

FB Elijhaa Penny - Who is worth well more than a Penny but if you act now you can have this .01%er playing on your roster for a easy 7th rounder.

wheels rolling GIF