FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, sparky151 said:

They did make their pick on time. It was a player not listed as chosen in the doc. They shouldn't be penalized further. Let them have Sterns. 

This was my thinking too.

if someone doesn’t show up or submit a big board then I agree they should be skipped. 

11 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

They did make their pick on time. It was a player not listed as chosen in the doc. They shouldn't be penalized further. Let them have Sterns. 

If they want him then someone from their war room can take him at anytime. But that isn’t anyone else’s call but theirs to make 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

I mean... sort of. They made their pick, but they took someone that wasn't available. As far as I'm concerned (not being a jerk or anything), that's not really "making a pick".

Instead of the forum choosing for them, they should be skipped for now and able to make that pick whenever they can.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If they want him then someone from their war room can take him at anytime. But that isn’t anyone else’s call but theirs to make 

Well, to be fair, I did point out to you right after I made the pick in the 3rd round that it was listed in the doc as Trentwannabe instead of Brady Christensen and it didn't get fixed until earlier today when I told @ny92mike about it, so he might not have known that Christensen was gone.

However, I do understand why you would want someone from their war room to make the pick.

Edited by MaximusGluteus

7 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

Well, to be fair, I did point out to you right after I made the pick in the 3rd round that it was listed in the doc as Trentwannabe instead of Brady Christensen and it didn't get fixed until earlier today when I told @ny92mike about it, so he might not have known that Christensen was gone.

This is true.

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Their war room asked that someone take the best available S since he’s at work and cannot post. Their seems to be a favorite for BPA S, so not sure the issue here. The fault is the google doc listing The player as available. 

7 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Their war room asked that someone take the best available S since he’s at work and cannot post. Their seems to be a favorite for BPA S, so not sure the issue here. The fault is the google doc listing The player as available. 

Nobody is stopping @baltimoreRebel or anyone from the Ravens war room from making the pick anytime they please.