FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

3 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

I'm incredibly sorry about that wait, wi-fi went down at the worst possible moment. 

Like we were literally going back and forth and seemed to be on the same page and then just blank. But now I'm going to make certain to send a big board to someone just in case something happens in the future. Who should I send a big board to?

1 minute ago, FGK said:

We worked it out in the end.

Also, woooooooooooo. Man, this offense is legitimately terrifying.

I didn't even have Toney on my radar cause I figured he wouldn't be our first round pick and would be gone way before now, but man am I excited to add him to the offense.

ehh. toooo bad baker is throwing the ball (; kiddddding 

3 minutes ago, FGK said:

We worked it out in the end.

Also, woooooooooooo. Man, this offense is legitimately terrifying.

I didn't even have Toney on my radar cause I figured he wouldn't be our first round pick and would be gone way before now, but man am I excited to add him to the offense.

I legit didn't even have Toney on my radar. Thanks to that third GIF, now he is.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Again the question is not his talent, the question is prematurely giving up all those premium picks for the #3 option in your offense 

I don't want to hijack the discussion again, we obtained a 3rd rder in the value chart.

Tyreek Hill is available for trade. Want to swap him out for a vet WR and get MLB, LT, C depth as well.

1 minute ago, LinebackerGod said:

You can have OBJ and a future 3rd. 

He's been asking for OBJ, our 2nd, a future 2nd, Drew Forbes, and Mack Wilson. I have been telling Nude to stop thinking about it lol.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FGK said:

He's been asking for OBJ, our 2nd, a future 2nd, Drew Forbes, and Mack Wilson. I have been telling Nude to stop thinking about it lol.

I mean, make it a third and future third and, just saying 🤷‍♂️. Also, we traded Mack Wilson for Gandjo... nevermind...Antonio Gandy-Golden.

16 minutes ago, FGK said:

bruh he's coming off of an extremely dominant season particularly the 2nd half. He's the #1 threat in the league looking to get paid so he said nah to restructuring in KC.

We're just trying to trade in the ferrari for a 97 delta and some sustainability. We cant afford to keep Tyreek longterm. So we ask for damaged goods OBJ, two scrubs and a low 2nd and future low 2nd. In return you get the #1 THREAT in the league for Baker opposite Jarvis. If you want MORE idk what to tell yall. Have fun trying to beat KC

Edited by Kirill