FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

I'm waiting for AZ's GM to confirm. He's the one who proposed it to us, but I don't feel comfortable picking without his affirmative on the trade.

So here's what we are gonna do. That offer is available to any team that is on the clock. If you come onto the clock and approve the trade before the Cardinals do, the picks are yours.

3 minutes ago, FGK said:

I'm waiting for AZ's GM to confirm. He's the one who proposed it to us, but I don't feel comfortable picking without his affirmative on the trade.

So here's what we are gonna do. That offer is available to any team that is on the clock. If you come onto the clock and approve the trade before the Cardinals do, the picks are yours.

As we get to the end of their time here, I don't think I'm comfortable posting the pick without getting @HoboRocket or someone else to approve it.

Offer is now open to anyone on the clock. So currently LVR and AZ, DAL at 8EST, and WFT at 9EST.

1 minute ago, FGK said:

As we get to the end of their time here, I don't think I'm comfortable posting the pick without getting @HoboRocket or someone else to approve it.

Offer is now open to anyone on the clock. So currently LVR and AZ, DAL at 8EST, and WFT at 9EST.

I'm incredibly sorry about that wait, wi-fi went down at the worst possible moment. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

I'm incredibly sorry about that wait, wi-fi went down at the worst possible moment. 

We worked it out in the end.

Also, woooooooooooo. Man, this offense is legitimately terrifying.

I didn't even have Toney on my radar cause I figured he wouldn't be our first round pick and would be gone way before now, but man am I excited to add him to the offense.