Broncos sign CB Kyle Fuller

Blackstar12

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Denver looking like a really solid team in need of a QB to push them over the hump.

Wilson????

The Broncos have one of the most talented rosters in the NFL with no capitan to steer the ship. 

Their philosophy for winning games the last 5 years is play great defense and hopefully the QB plays good enough that day to score more than 24 points and win the game.

43 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Best group of corners Vic has ever had and an All-Pro free safety behind them, love it. 

Who’s the third corner, but I would argue the 2018 secondary he had was better especially since two of them are on the Broncos now. 

Besides my opinion I hope he and the Broncos have a good season. Nothing but we’ll wishes for a very good player. 

3 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Who’s the third corner, but I would argue the 2018 secondary he had was better especially since two of them are on the Broncos now. 

Besides my opinion I hope he and the Broncos have a good season. Nothing but we’ll wishes for a very good player. 

Ronald Darby. He’s had nice stretches of CB1 play that put him well ahead of Prince as a second boundary corner imo. They also have a couple nice young prospects behind the top three in Ojemudia and Bassey. You guys might have had the better safety duo if Kareem Jackson doesn’t come back.

Edited by BroncoBruin

7 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Ronald Darby. He’s had nice stretches of CB1 play that put him well ahead of Prince as a second boundary corner imo. They also have a couple nice young prospects behind the top three in Ojemudia and Bassey. You guys might have had the better safety duo if Kareem Jackson doesn’t come back.

Now I’m only talking about that year specifically but Prince had an outstanding year that year. Fuller had his best year also, along with Callahan being great hence the contract he got from the Broncos. Eddie Jackson was as good if not slightly better than Simmons. But K Jackson can’t touch Amos especially from that year. 

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

Now I’m only talking about that year specifically but Prince had an outstanding year that year. Fuller had his best year also, along with Callahan being great hence the contract he got from the Broncos. Eddie Jackson was as good if not slightly better than Simmons. But K Jackson can’t touch Amos especially from that year. 

Well, we’ll have to see what Darby, who has had a better career as a cover corner than Prince did pre-Fangio, can do in the scheme. And give me Kareem over Amos pretty easily. 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Denver looking like a really solid team in need of a QB to push them over the hump.

Wilson????

Let’s just say we are all rooting for the case to be resolved shortly after the draft (take out some of the competing and if Paton moves back in Rd1 like Allbright is doubling down on - we have a lot of 2022-24 draft ammo and are one of the spots he’d already approve going to).