3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

5 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Thanks for the link

What drives me crazy is you can interpret this any way. Are we sold on him and brought the entire brass to get a first hand look at our potential new QB? Or did we have question marks that made us want to bring the whole brass to see him in person? So much you can analyze. 

Edited by 49ersfan

4 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Thanks for the link

What drives me crazy is you can interpret this any way. Are we sold on him and brought the entire brass to get a first hand look at our potential new QB? Or did we have question marks that made us want to bring the whole brass to see him in person? So much you can analyze. 

Eh, go with your gut. Fields at #3. 

12 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

The way he puts air under his deep balls is seriously Russell Wilson-esque. Those passes just fall right in the arms of the receiver in stride. 

Wanted to see some quick PA post route passes or those hitters that Shanny loves. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The way he puts air under his deep balls is seriously Russell Wilson-esque. Those passes just fall right in the arms of the receiver in stride. 

Wanted to see some quick PA post route passes or those hitters that Shanny loves. 

I thought the same on both accounts. 

1. The deep ball is amazing and would most likely be best deep passer we've had in a very, very long time. 

2. I would've loved to see like 2 or 3 step drops and firing it out to a receiver on an out route, curl, crosser, etc. in the intermediate.

But, this was only a snippet and I'm sure he's done some of that stuff for 49ers already.

33 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Russell wilson. Pshaw. You want to be impressive with the air on deep passes you better bring out that Jeff Blake comp