3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

Interesting listen from the Haberman & Middlekauff podcast about John Beck. At around the 1:10 mark, Middlekauff says that he was told the Shanahans(plural) told Lance to go work with John Beck. They also get into how important personal relationships are with this regime. Some things I'm not too sure about, but some of the things they say do make sense a bit.

2 minutes ago, XScutterX said:

Interesting listen from the Haberman & Middlekauff podcast about John Beck. At around the 1:10 mark, Middlekauff says that he was told the Shanahans(plural) told Lance to go work with John Beck. They also get into how important personal relationships are with this regime. Some things I'm not too sure about, but some of the things they say do make sense a bit.

I think it's between Fields and Lance.

2 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

Wonder where Lynch is 

Welp, not sure what it means I anything, but it looks like Shannahan is talking with Ryan Day in one of those pics.............we didn’t say a word to Nick Saban...I will look at this as a positive sign

Edited by P_locniners

3 hours ago, Forge said:

That behind the los number for Jones must be a shocker to any poster here that thinks Jones is better than the rest of the guys at those "gimmes" . The real shocker though is looking at Lawrence's numbers.

7 minutes ago, big9erfan said:

That behind the los number for Jones must be a shocker to any poster here that thinks Jones is better than the rest of the guys at those "gimmes" . The real shocker though is looking at Lawrence's numbers.

Speaking of Lawrence did any you guys read the article interview with him today? Am I the only one who came away that he doesn't have the hunger to be great. Idk everyone was trying to make it into a positive and I'm like uhh I don't want that in my QB.

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Speaking of Lawrence did any you guys read the article interview with him today? Am I the only one who came away that he doesn't have the hunger to be great. Idk everyone was trying to make it into a positive and I'm like uhh I don't want that in my QB.

You're definitely not the only one

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Wilson goes 1, Fields 2, and we take Lawrence. One can dream.