2021 ROOKIE QB's---- Who hits, who's OK, who busts?

squire12

I think it's important based on some of the takes in here to clear something up: Sam Darnold wasn't very good in college.

I think it's important based on some of the takes in here to clear something up: Sam Darnold wasn't very good in the NFL.

Carry on.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Mac has a drinking problem? Explains the beer gut at 22 frickin years old... like seriously, who has a beer gut at 22? I understand sometimes people are fat of all ages, but he's not fat, he literally has a classic beer gut from beer drinking. 

Indeed that's embarrassing at his age.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Huh? Are you from outside America believing in stereotypes? Rarely have seen anyone with a beet gut at that age. 

Open your eyes!!! I have 4 boys in there 20's with several friends You need to check out spring break and see all the BG fools!!!   You comment is so laughable I'm done.

4 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Open your eyes!!! I have 4 boys in there 20's with several friends You need to check out spring break and see all the BG fools!!!   You comment is so laughable I'm done.

You must be from Boston where they don’t believe in exercise. 

Come to California. Even in San Diego which is the brewery capital of the world, most people are still in shape. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Come to California. Even in San Diego which is the brewery capital of the world, most people are still in shape. 

People don't want to see a guy with a beer gut win ROY and a 44 year old win his 8th SB. What kind of league would be that?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah? Well at least our entire state doesn't catch fire once a year.