The Mega Offseason Workout/OTA/Training Camp Thread

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Doesn't have anything to do with the government. What it has do with is selfish unvaccinated players putting vaccinated players in danger. 

But vaccinated players and coaches have already started producing positive covid results 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Doesn't have anything to do with the government. What it has do with is selfish unvaccinated players putting vaccinated players in danger. 

This is what people really believe isn't it?  Vaccine or not, everyone can still get Covid.  So only unvaccinated people are at more risk.

It's like wearing a seatbelt.  Chances of getting hurt or dying are less, not certain.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Yea, but the vaccine is working by them showing no symptoms and by them not being contagious

Its a vaccine not a cure 

The vacc makes you not contagious?

why do vacc’d players/coaches have to isolate?

Everything I read says you can still transmit covid from one vacc’d person to another vacc’d person. I thought the vacc just helps so you most likely not die from it.

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

vaccinated people can carry and spread covid. I don't want to make it an argument but please unless u know the facts don't comment. 

7 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

The vacc makes you not contagious?

why do vacc’d players/coaches have to isolate?

Everything I read says you can still transmit covid from one vacc’d person to another vacc’d person. I thought the vacc just helps so you most likely not die from it.

I apologize it reduces the risk of transmission