Who would you trade up for and how much would you be willing to give?

brownie man

Yo me there are 4 players I would trade up for 

Micah Parsons- I’d be willing to trade our second rounder and second 4th rounder. I think Parsons is the best defensive player in the draft and would be the cherry on top of our current defense while also being a foundational pick moving forward. 

Patrick Surtain Jr - our third rounder and a 4th. If you want to solidify the corner position I would trade up for Surtain. He looks like a future consistent all pro and a overall great player. 

Jaycee Horn - a our second third and a 5th. Again finalizing the corner position  

Zaven Collins - a our second third and a 5th   One of my favorite players in the draft. I think a stud linebacker would make a much bigger impact than people are letting on. Look at Tampa Devin White and Lavonte played a huge part in the SuperBowl run. 

32 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Yo me there are 4 players I would trade up for 

Micah Parsons- I’d be willing to trade our second rounder and second 4th rounder. I think Parsons is the best defensive player in the draft and would be the cherry on top of our current defense while also being a foundational pick moving forward. 

Patrick Surtain Jr - our third rounder and a 4th. If you want to solidify the corner position I would trade up for Surtain. He looks like a future consistent all pro and a overall great player. 

Jaycee Horn - a our second third and a 5th. Again finalizing the corner position  

Zaven Collins - a our second third and a 5th   One of my favorite players in the draft. I think a stud linebacker would make a much bigger impact than people are letting on. Look at Tampa Devin White and Lavonte played a huge part in the SuperBowl run. 

Shh 🤫...he might just fall to us. But yeah, I like the player. What do you think about him bulking up to 270 to play DE.

Edited by NudeTayne

I still want us to land one of the top 3 WRs. Not an immediate need but I'm not sure Landry nor Beckham are on the team next year. I'd be willing to trade a 2nd and 3rd to move up for one of the top 3 (Chase, Smith or Waddle). I absolutely don't care, I want one of them regardless of cost. The foundation is here, we gotta look towards the future.

I'm gonna keep banging the WR drum until they call me an idiot next week and draft for need

Edited by TeHDruiD

12 minutes ago, TeHDruiD said:

I'm gonna keep banging the WR drum until they call me an idiot next week and draft for need

This draft is so deep at receiver though 

I agree we need one maybe two. But there are a ton of guys later that could be great fits in the 3rd and 4th rounds. 

if we did trade up for a receiver it’d be Waddle around the Philly pick probably. But man we could actually get two receivers instead of one if we waited. 

Tylan Wallace

Nico Collins

Amon St Brown

Dyami Brown the list goes on and on

at linebacker and corner it’s about two rounds deep then you fall over a cliff 

Totally depends on the "who"? 

I've done a couple GM mocks lately where I trade away our 2022 1st round pick to move up. Sacrilege, I know. But it's because Kyle Pitts slips to around ten. Like, yeah, in that situation I'll make the move for better blocking Calvin Johnson, sure.

But am I trading up that dramatically for a WR not named Chase? No. For a DL? No.

The trade up I can see being okay with (in a logical world where Pitts goes top 7) would be a 5-8 spot jump to grab Horn/Surtain if they slide. Other than that, I don't see the value in moving up with how the board shakes out for us.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Zaven collins doesnt fit our scheme as a linebacker imo and I dont want a twener that leans towards a linebacker rather than  a de

Man I totally disagree 

our scheme is was got the 49ers to the SuperBowl and if you watch Collins film he’s not a pass rushing linebacker. Don’t just look at his size. He’s an athletic linebacker who is more than comfortable in coverage in zone or man and can come downhill. 

I compare him to a bigger Fred Warner more than an DE/OLB player. I think he’d be a great fit in our 4-2-5 scheme with the eventual tandem of him and Phillips.  We’ve only got Walker on a one year cheap deal. 

23 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Man I totally disagree 

our scheme is was got the 49ers to the SuperBowl and if you watch Collins film he’s not a pass rushing linebacker. Don’t just look at his size. He’s an athletic linebacker who is more than comfortable in coverage in zone or man and can come downhill. 

I compare him to a bigger Fred Warner more than an DE/OLB player. I think he’d be a great fit in our 4-2-5 scheme with the eventual tandem of him and Phillips.  We’ve only got Walker on a one year cheap deal. 

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2021/04/21/browns-draft-projection-zaven-collins-bulks-up-to-de-weight/

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Man I totally disagree 

For my mind a guy that big wont have the overall movement skills we are looking for, I prefer a linebacker in the 225-225 range, zaven plays smaller than 26p from what i have seen.