Pick 1 (10th OVR)- DeVonta Smith, WR

Kiltman

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

If this kid was drafted to any team besides the Eagles, Browns, or Ravens, he would have 1000 yards by now.

You're full of cow dung! Texan, Jag,  Dolphin, Saint, Bronco, Titan, Redskins, Giant.

So he's not a 1,000 yd WR "yet", WGAF? He's playing on a team that is leading the NFL in rushing. Could his numbers be better with a better passing game, sure. He could also be well over a 1,000 yds, on a team not running the ball, passing 70% of the time and losing games.

Ask DeVonta if he'd rather be a Jag playing with Trevor or a Eagle this season. Bet the answers a Eagle.

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

You're full of cow dung! Texan, Jag,  Dolphin, Saint, Bronco, Titan, Redskins, Giant.

So he's not a 1,000 yd WR "yet", WGAF? He's playing on a team that is leading the NFL in rushing. Could his numbers be better with a better passing game, sure. He could also be well over a 1,000 yds, on a team not running the ball, passing 70% of the time and losing games.

Ask DeVonta if he'd rather be a Jag playing with Trevor or a Eagle this season. Bet the answers a Eagle.

I'm just saying he'd put up #'s in a more pass oriented O, calm down

Ask DeVonta if he'd rather be an Eagle, Dolphin, or Patriot.

Edited by Jeezla

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Welcome to Philadelphia

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Newbie Hello GIF by Disney Channel

Lol, I'm well aware of what Philly is like and the Eagles fanbase. It just gets tiresome after a while to hear people be overly negative while also not necessarily being very accurate in their takes. I'm not saying that there hasn't been things to complain about but some of the things that people gripe about are just unreasonable/unfounded.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Folesadelphia said:

Lol, I'm well aware of what Philly is like and the Eagles fanbase. It just gets tiresome after a while to hear people be overly negative while also not necessarily being very accurate in their takes. I'm not saying that there hasn't been things to complain about but some of the things that people gripe about are just unreasonable/unfounded.

Wouldn't be the Eagles forum on this site if this wasn't the case!! 🥃

14 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

And based on his body language on draft day, he’d rather be on some other team too.

No, he is just more of an introvert and not into the “spotlight”. He had similar body language when he went to pick up his heisman trophy. I guess he didn’t really want that either huh? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Illadelegend215 said:

No, he is just more of an introvert and not into the “spotlight”. He had similar body language when he went to pick up his heisman trophy. I guess he didn’t really want that either huh? 

Maybe. 

I mean objectively speaking, I would understand him given the team's situation at the time and past history.

35 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Maybe. 

I mean objectively speaking, I would understand him given the team's situation at the time and past history.

Eagles have been the 7th most winningest franchise since 2000. Tied 4th for most playoff wins. Smith was born in 1998. He’s only known the Eagles to be winners. Your narrative….it’s not good. 

• Like 1