2021 NFL Draft Day 1 GDT (No Spoilers)

Forge

Told you guys the pick wasn't tipped on Monday. Absolutely embarrassing job by our beat writers and bay area writers in general. They thought Mac was a lock and all questions geared towards him. Kawakami kept saying everyone is saying it is Mac. Oh please. 

And do NOT get me started about Maiocco…. 

• Like 3

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Told you guys the pick wasn't tipped on Monday. Absolutely embarrassing job by our beat writers and bay area writers in general. They thought Mac was a lock and all questions geared towards him. Kawakami kept saying everyone is saying it is Mac. Oh please. 

I never doubted it for a second

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

2 major L's here for Maiocco. 1, insisting the Niners would stick with Jimmy. 2, insisting we'd draft Jones

Barrows & Biderman bounced around from Lance to Jones

Kawakami INSISTENT that monday's presser meant we were drafting Jones. Along with every other local writer

Just embarrassing from all of them

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

MASSIVE kudos to you good Sir!!! Dead on from the get go!