Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

8 minutes ago, Leader said:

Speaking of Favre...........
Should AR force his way off the Packers - what are the odds there will be a huge get together to honor his entry to GB's HOF? Like there was with Favre?

I would say those odds are pretty good.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Leader said:

Should AR force his way off the Packers - what are the odds there will be a huge get together to honor his entry to GB's HOF? Like there was with Favre?

This may be far fetched but I think Favre should be glad Rodgers turned out HOF to a degree. It mad everyone forget what he did real quick and not be butt hurt about . He was a complete D bag but everyone forgot because Rodgers was tearing it up.

6 minutes ago, Kepler said:

Side note, but how sad is it you can see perfectly through that beer norm is holding

Looks like your basic US brew. 

Q: at the bar the other night I ordered a "Bud Heavy" and the bartender looked at me like "WTF speak english." Is calling it "Bud Heavy" no longer a thing? 

Just now, Mr Bad Example said:

Q: at the bar the other night I ordered a "Bud Heavy" and the bartender looked at me like "WTF speak english." Is calling it "Bud Heavy" no longer a thing? 

I've never heard of that either. It was always just bud or bud light, but I haven't had a Budweiser in a decade at least.

5 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I sometimes call it "full flavor" too.  

I will also order "diet budweisers" for people.

Edited by ThatJerkDave
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Rodgers is trying to force his way to retire a Packer is what I gather from this and dosent want it. But who knows, prob something new tomorrow

For now: United States Movie GIF by Creative Courage

i was excited until i read the "for rodgers" part

• Like 1

That was a weird few pages. I hope a lot of this turns out to be much ado about nothing, but it is hard to imagine wanting to cheer for Rodgers at this point. Even in Green and Gold.

A hometown discount on a long term deal and a simultaneous Love trade are the only way out of this thing I see that I am excited about Rodgers. 

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Did he know Johnny Fratto?

I'm just trying to connect the Packers to Eric the Midget.

yes. in fact, Kumerows dad worked with Johnnys dad

so they probably hung out together at times

Louis Frattos bio:

On March 24, 1951 Fratto was called before the Kefauver committee investigating organized crime and questioned about his raising $30,000 bail for two Kansas City gangsters, Gus and Charles Gargotta, in 1947. Fratto was also questioned about his association with Charles Gioe, Tony Accardo, Paul Ricca, Louis Campagna, and illegal activities in Des Moines, taking the fifth each time. 

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Leader said:

Not sure, but I really think he's playing around with having #12 retired at Lambeau.🤨