Packers with Brady or Bucs with Rodgers who wins?

mdonnelly21

Packers with Brady or Bucs with Rodgers who wins?   

79 members have voted

1. 1. Packers with Brady or Bucs with Rodgers who wins?

• Packers with Brady
    • Bucs with Rodgers

4 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Right.  It isn't a slight against the Packers talent, but a testament to how well-constructed the Bucs are outside of QB.  I mean unless you think Brady is that much better than Rodgers, then I don't know how the Bucs aren't the safe bet.

Exactly. He went to the Bucs for a reason AND the Bucs hit homeruns in the draft/FA. By the end of the year they were the the most talented team in the league. Honestly, purely on the Field, Brady was definitely not the main reason they won it all. Brees being shot torpedoed the Saints (who were arguably the other most talented team in the league), and Green Bay/Kansas City had major injuries to their best olineman at the worst possible time.

15 hours ago, Teen Girl Squad said:

Exactly. He went to the Bucs for a reason AND the Bucs hit homeruns in the draft/FA. By the end of the year they were the the most talented team in the league. Honestly, purely on the Field, Brady was definitely not the main reason they won it all. Brees being shot torpedoed the Saints (who were arguably the other most talented team in the league), and Green Bay/Kansas City had major injuries to their best olineman at the worst possible time.

Based on what? Brady threw 50 TDs and 15 picks and took over the worst franchise in the NFL without a playoff appearance in like 13 years.

Of course he was the reason the Bucs were good and ultimately won the SB. Not sure how that's even a discussion.

On 5/6/2021 at 8:16 PM, SBLIII said:

Based on what? Brady threw 50 TDs and 15 picks and took over the worst franchise in the NFL without a playoff appearance in like 13 years.

Of course he was the reason the Bucs were good and ultimately won the SB. Not sure how that's even a discussion.

to say that the 2019 bucs were the worst franchise in the nfl purely because of a playoff drought is wrong on so many levels it isn’t even funny; the fact that the 2010 bucs or some **** were a joke doesn’t have any bearing on the fact that the 2019-20 bucs roster in most departments other than brady was incredibly loaded and being held back by a signal caller who tossed it to the other team twice a game lmao

It's worth reminding people how each QB performed in the game itself, despite the Bucs having a notably better defense than GB last year, and infamously better in the game itself which led to GBs defensive coordinator being fired soon after:

Brady: 20-of-36 (55.6%), 280yds, 7.8ypa, 3 TDs, 3 INTs, 73.8 passer rating

Rodgers: 33-of-48 (68.8%), 346yds, 7.2ypa, 3 TDs, 1 INT, 101.6 passer rating. 

Switch them up on the day, and the Bucs just win more comfortably. 

Edited by Billy86

23 hours ago, Billy86 said:

It's worth reminding people how each QB performed in the game itself, despite the Bucs having a notably better defense than GB last year, and infamously better in the game itself which led to GBs defensive coordinator being fired soon after:

Brady: 20-of-36 (55.6%), 280yds, 7.8ypa, 3 TDs, 3 INTs, 73.8 passer rating

Rodgers: 33-of-48 (68.8%), 346yds, 7.2ypa, 3 TDs, 1 INT, 101.6 passer rating. 

Switch them up on the day, and the Bucs just win more comfortably. 

The Packers played well on defense in the 2nd half. Rodgers had several chances in the 2nd half to win the game but didn't do it. Missed Adams, missed Lazard, didn't run it in when he could, FG was called because MLF didn't trust him on 4th down.

As for Brady, he played terribly in the 2nd half but that was his only bad half in the entire playoffs. The 3 INTs were 1 bad decision and throw, 1 miscommunication and one tipped pass.

The loss was not on AR12 but he also didn't win it when he had the chances to do it.

On 5/10/2021 at 9:29 AM, Shady Slim said:

to say that the 2019 bucs were the worst franchise in the nfl purely because of a playoff drought is wrong on so many levels it isn’t even funny; the fact that the 2010 bucs or some **** were a joke doesn’t have any bearing on the fact that the 2019-20 bucs roster in most departments other than brady was incredibly loaded and being held back by a signal caller who tossed it to the other team twice a game lmao

worst franchise in NFL history. The Bucs surely had talent but it seems these days their talent gets overrated. Not like they have 10 Pro Bowlers and All-Pros. Couple of All-Pros and 1 Pro Bowler last year. But biggest thing to me when they lose all the time is that they never had the belief they could win.

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

The Packers played well on defense in the 2nd half. Rodgers had several chances in the 2nd half to win the game but didn't do it. Missed Adams, missed Lazard, didn't run it in when he could, FG was called because MLF didn't trust him on 4th down.

As for Brady, he played terribly in the 2nd half but that was his only bad half in the entire playoffs. The 3 INTs were 1 bad decision and throw, 1 miscommunication and one tipped pass.

The loss was not on AR12 but he also didn't win it when he had the chances to do it.

You can count the number of starting QBs who could have ran that 3rd and 8 in on one hand, to be fair. Not going for it on 4th with the league MVP for as big a fan I have been of MLF is also one of the rost play calls I have seen in my 18 years watching the sport. 

I'm not saying Rodgers was perfect in the game, but he was the noticeably better of the two qbs that day, and his team still lost. Switch them over just before kick off, and the Bucs would have won by a wider margin.

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Where my old school Pats posters at with this one? @Troy Brown @DoleINGout @Starless @1ForTheThumb@TomRalph @dhunt2402 

What is the question?

I thought the Buccaneers were loaded with roster talent but lacked a QB for a while. Their offender line was below average or average at best from game to game prior to the 2020 off-season. The additions because of Brady like AB, Fournette, Wirfs, and Gronk were major talent adds as well that rounded out the roster. Shaq Barrett bought the heck in instantly which was a huge factor I believe on the defensive side. All around the Buccaneers were my prediction for Brady because it was the best spot for him to go to I thought, and I was obviously correct considering the results.